Her?...

One Hour Later:

The three girls were in a taxi on their way to meet Harry at the door of the tattoo studio.

- I don't understand why we had to take a taxi. It was not enough for you to make me move to that rat nest where I can't catch an eye because if I fall asleep, I'm sure Weirdy is going to kidnap me to remove my skin and make me a blanket- the woman protested again. Since Charlotte had snatched her car keys with a slap, Heidi's face hadn't changed. She got into the taxi, crossed her arms and was in charge of updating her protests all the time.

-What do you have against me Charlotte? Why don't you let me use my beautiful car? - she pressed.

Charlotte didn't want to answer the same question again, she didn't want Heidi to get her out of her thoughts for the third time. Her mind was in the place she wanted and she didn't want anyone to interrupt, so she decided to ignore her friend once again.

The businesswoman didn't understand her body, she didn't understand her mind, she didn't understand how she behaved when Engfa was in front of her. When the girl was sleeping, what more would Charlotte have wanted than to lie next to her and look at her without any hurry. When she woke up frightened by Tina's outburst, Charlotte couldn't help but take her in her arms and keep her safe between them until the small brunette calmed down. But how could she do that if the other girl barely allowed her to be a few steps away? She asked herself. Question that made her look at the other woman next to her, Tina. Tina had seen the same thing as her, the dancer had also witnessed the way Engfa started to tremble just by having Charlotte's  hands in each of her arms. Obviously the smaller brunette was uncomfortable with the presence of other people around her, and not to mention that someone else approached her or tried to touch her. Charlotte herself managed to see how as soon as they came out the door of the apartment, the whole body of the other girl relaxes, and if it had not been because at that moment Heidi had started with her squeals, Charlotte would have sworn that she heard Engfa sigh.

- If I had driven we would have already arrived, you know? - apparently Heidi didn't shut up - if I had driven MY CAR, we wouldn't have to go all squeezed in this dirty thing and...

- Do me the favor of shutting up Heidi - she had achieved it, she had managed to get Charlotte out of her thoughts

- How many times do I have to explain to you that for a few months you have to try to go unnoticed? Answer me, Heidi! How many times do I have to explain to you? - she insisted irritated

The woman crossed her arms even more if possible - If you didn't let me use my Porsche, at least we would have gone out in your Mercedes - she managed to murmur

Thank God the taxi driver stopped before Charlotte could answer. The taller woman was able to spot an impatient Harry on the sidewalk.

- You said in an hour - the boy claimed to them as soon as he had them in front.

- Calm down little princess, and don't look at me like that - Heidi stopped it - IF we had used MY...

- WE ALREADY KNOW THAT IF WE HAD USED YOUR CAR WE WOULD HAVE ARRIVED EARLIER, BUT WE DIDN'T DO IT HEIDI. YOU ALREADY HAVE US TIRED WITH YOUR COMPLAINTS -

To the surprise of the other three, Tina had lost the patience that characterizes her. The back and forth with the other woman didn't have her well. After the farewell party, she had firmly promised that she would not let Heidi do and undo whenever she wanted, she was going to stand firm in demanding much more from  the crumbs she received. But then stupid Heidi had to follow her to her room and it was enough for her when the latter whisper two or three nice things to her so that Tina let Heidi put her against the wall and make her quickly shout her name. The convictions of the dancer had gone along with her underwear.