Red?...

Two weeks later - Charlotte's office

- Charlotte! - Heidi was entering the Redhead's office. She had a piece of paper in her hand and her face seemed to be something urgent.

The redhead raised her finger to silence her friend as she finished talking on the phone, Heidi crossed her arms in front of her desk in her best posture of irritation.

-You are the one who is not understanding Mr. Jhonson- the businesswoman clarified to the recipient of the call.

-The firm Austin Jensen has more than thirty percent of the shares and that makes my firm the majority partner, so let me remind you that we can make any decision that we like or oppose those that the rest take, leaving them invalid... I haven't finished talking yet - the interruption was silent.

- If we have decided to vote against that man being appointed director of finance it is because we have another name in mind - they already had everything fixed in fact

– Exactly. It's what we say or we're going to be forced to rescue our actions and you know what that would mean for... Now we understand each other. I hope that tomorrow we will talk in other terms... See you later - she closed the call and with a huge smile confronted her friend.

- You are infallible Cha- Heidi congratulated her - Did you make it? - she asked without a doubt

The redhead nodded - We are going to manage the finances of that company as we please Heidi -

Charlotte pressed the button on her intercom

 - Chompu bring a bottle of champagne with two glasses please - apparently there was something to celebrate.

Heidi smiled until she remembered the reason for her visit to Charlotte's office.

She quickly resumed her angry position and shook the paper she had in her hand. She stamped it on the redhead's desk.

- What is this? - Charlotte put on her glasses and grabbed the paper. Heidi could see her friend frowning while reading - Another license? This is the...

-The fifth in the year Cha- reported the woman- My mother was right, you have to throw him out immediately, I'm sure that our lawyers can allege irresponsibility or something like that. I was talking to them and they say that... - while Heidi kept diagraming a way to pay less compensation to the employee Charlotte returned in her memories, from time to time she had to remember to move her head so that her partner did not catch her attention for not listening to her.

It was exactly this employee about whom Engfa thought he should be asked why he was asking for so many licenses, and it was at that very moment that Charlotte was sure Engfa had begun to dislike Gloria Jensen. God, how Charlotte hated that woman.

The first weekend they moved, and as Heidi suspected, they had her visiting the apartment and the woman had spent the first two hours they saw her ranting against Engfa.

It wasn't until Charlotte shut her up asking for respect for someone who had been so kind to give them asylum, until the woman stopped her poison a little.

The next thing was that both Charlotte and Tina made up excuses to leave the apartment on their way anywhere, what they least wanted to do was put up with the old witch criticizing Heidi's choices and her friend licking her mother's ass in order to get her approval.

The redhead didn't know exactly where Tina hid on Saturday, but she spent the whole day in her own office.

On Sunday, both the dancer and Charlotte got up early to go home in the hope that the girls could make her forget Gloria witch, and well maybe Charlotte was lucky and was with Engfa too.