Hello...

Several days later - In the apartment

- No mom, I'm not going to do that - it was Friday afternoon and Charlotte was getting ready to receive her friends in the apartment. She hadn't seen them for several days and Tina and she had thought of inviting them to hang out. That's why, while Heidi finished things in the office, the raven haired dedicated herself to preparing several sandwiches, tidying the place a little, and looking at the door every two by three to see if Engfa deigned to appear, among other things. She was about to start preparing appetizers when her mother called and she had already been talking to her for more than half an hour.

Both her mother and her father were aware of everything that had happened with Engfa and although her father remained out of all opinion, Her mom had become the guardian of the short brunette - I said no mother - she used terms that demonstrated her lack of patience with the subject - I do not want to talk to Waraha, as it is seen that she is not interested in talking to me. And I say it because she’s obviously avoiding me. Since I saw her in her studio we haven't spoken again, we only shared on Sunday that we went to see Beth and... - You can hear that when she named the little girl her mother said something - Did you receive the photo I sent you? Did you see how beautiful she is? - a smile appeared on Charlotte's face. - If you saw how jealous Engfa got when Titi came running to hug me first, I swear that all her faces are adorable... - Oops that escaped from the businesswoman

 - Not Engfa's no mom, Beth's - she sighed and applauded internally for her intelligent exit - Of course I gave her the gift that you and dad sent, but sister Ana doesn't want us to make so many differences with the other children, so next time remember the rest - they had Earned a great reprimand for taking gifts aside only for Beth - Yes, mom, I remembered, but I can't ask the nuns to pray that dad has to stop taking the little blue pill and remind me to send you my therapist's check - it's not a conversation that one wants to have with her mother.

Charlotte sighed at the next question - I told you that we haven't talked, Engfa spends her time outside the house, when she arrives she locks herself in that damn room she has and doesn't leave until we are all in bed. When I get up, she sleeps peacefully - Her mouth made a funny grimace. It was becoming a habit for the businesswoman, to have breakfast watching Engfa sleep. The brunette had millions of poses and to top it off she was flooded with cushions, in fact more than once it seemed to the raven haired that one of these had gotten between the brunette's legs and both her and the dancer, they were fooling imagining that the supposed cushion was a super penis that Engfa hid. Only once when Heidi also saw the pillow occupying that place, Charlotte managed to hear that she murmured 

-The only thing missing, the Weirdy with a weirdo between her legs.- The three of them laughed, covering their mouths so as not to wake the brunette.

- No mom, and it's the last time I want you to ask me the same thing, I'm not going to try to talk to her again, nor do I want to know anything more about her life. If things continue like this, this situation will last less than I thought - apparently everything was going well in her job - so bye this apartment and bye Waraha - she said feeling like someone was knocking on the door - Well mom I have to leave you... YES I have already told you twenty times that the three of us are going to be at your mega anniversary party - Charlotte turned her eyes as she opened to her friends and made them pass by signaling that she was with her mother on the phone - Yes mother, we have already booked the tickets, tell dad that I love him. Goodbye - end of the conversation and a long sigh for the woman.

Charlotte put her back against the door and rested her head back for a moment, and with her gaze on her noisy friends she got lost on her thoughts for a moment. Clearly the mission -to not give importance to Waraha- was failing, since she last spoke with the tattoo artist she had not been able to get her out of her head. She had even tried to stay alone a thousand times with the brunette, but it was practically impossible, only Beth made them get together and during the time they shared only Charlotte spoke with Beth or the little girl with Engfa, the brunette dodged even the look of the businesswoman. Oh God, how much Charlotte  missed that looking, twisting and opening.