Weirdy?...

The next day - in the apartment

-ENG! HERE I AM! COME TO ME! COME TO MY ARMS LITTLE BABY! - Tina Wigg, she suddenly entered her new apartment with open arms and asking for the brunette.

-Eng! HERE I AM! COME AND LET ME HUG YOU! - Far from ceasing the request for affection, Tina increased it. It was afternoon and the apartment room was full of all the boxes that they had packed themselves but that a company had been in charge of moving.

- TINA!! - Heidi arrived behind the dancer with her usual bad mood, increased even more, because in her arms she carried one of the boxes with "important objects" that she did not think to let those of the move mistreat

- STOP CALLING FOR WEIRDY! - she protested - You don't even know her. When you see what it looks like, you won't want to hug it - she said, leaving the box on top of the dining room table.

- Heidi, don't be mean- she reprimanded her by sitting on the floor to start unpacking - You know, and your mom has already told you, that no matter how much we are ultra millionaires, we can't despise the rest of the normal ones - she explained in her way. One of the first businesses of Austin and Jensen investments had been a dance school that had been in charge of the dancer. It was currently one of the most prestigious chains of those studies.

"Also, last night you told me that the person who lived here had a doggy face," she added.

- Yes, but I told you doggy face crushed by a truck that transports war tanks Tina - she corrected her while trying to get to the refrigerator in the kitchen dodging boxes.

- But a puppy at last - Tina kept what she wanted - Do you think she knows how to dance? Because otherwise I could teach her... I KNOW! - PLIMP! Idea - I could make her go to my classes Heidi - a not so good idea

- Don't make me laugh Tina - Heidi had already arrived at the refrigerator and was inspecting it perfectly - The only dance that that girl should know, is that of the horse that that idiot Chinese guy sings. And he must have learned it from the number of times that surely a policeman has ordered him to put his hands in front to be able to handcuff him. By the way, they should also have taken that guy to jail, for stealing so much time with that song - she didn't have enough time to complain

- GOD! - The slamming of the door of the refrigerator demonstrated the intensity of Heidi's character - Not a beer has this dirty apartment - she said - I bet the weird girl gets drunk at night with fourth-grade alcohol. We're going to have to have the fridge with a key Tina... Did you count the boxes as Charlotte asked? - the latter asked the girl with whom she had a casual relationship.

- Yep - Tina didn't give more information and kept taking things out

- And? - Heidi wanted a number

- So what? Do you think Engfa will look good on this tutu? - The dancer wore a pink tutu that seemed to have been worn by one of Disney's hippopotamos in the movie Fantasy.

Just when Heidi was about to insist on the number of boxes, Charlotte appeared at the door along with the head of the move next to her.

- Did you count the boxes? - she asked without hints and without looking at her friends, she was more interested in locating the small brown body that she had not been able to get out of her head all night.

- Don't worry - Heidi calmed her down 

- Apparently the weirdo is not there. We are safe for now - she added

"There are 23 boxes," answered the dancer from the floor.

"They're all there," said the moving man, breathing calmly. As soon as the intimidating businesswoman had demanded that he go up with her, to confirm that everything they had packed had arrived, he had become nervous.