Sia...

After the knocks on the door, the tall woman leaned her ear against the wall again and this time she did hear noises. Movement, a chair maybe, also caught one step or another. She was finally going to see the brunette again.

She heard several steps and was ready to see the door open, until a rumble in the room made her change her attention.

- YOU ARE AN IDIOT! - A man yelled to another.

- LOOK WHAT YOU DID - the vessel that had floating candles had turned into small pieces of glass that were scattered around the floor of the room. Who knows where the candles will have gone. The guy who was on the floor got up and grabbed the other by the collar of his shirt, he was ready to break his face with a blow.

-Mhmm - a sound stopped him and made both men and the whole circle of people who watched the fight, fix their gaze on the person in front of them. Standing at the entrance of the hallway was Charlotte Austin with her arms crossed and with an immutable gesture.

- Charlotte... I mean... Miss Austin... I'm very sorry - The first of the men who threw the blow bent down and began to pick up the pieces of glass.

"Stop that," Charlotte ordered, making the man stop his attempt. The tall woman knew that Heidi should already be in her room between some woman's legs, so it was the perfect time to end this party.

- I don’t need to say that I want my apartment to be empty in less than a minute, right? - There were no verbal answers, directly each person was taking their belongings and leaving where they had entered.

This time she did turned to face the man who was beating the boy, who immediately stopped and turned to see her - Don't show up at my office on Monday, or any other day - She ordered. Oops, someone had lost his job.

The tall woman felt a door close and quickly turned to the room where Engfa was, evidently the brunette had answered her call but when she didn't see anyone she closed again. -Fuck- Charlotte complained with all the intentions of going back to that door and knocking again. Someone stopped her attempt by grabbing her arm.

- Charlotte -he called her

- What do you want, Chardwick? - The woman took the boy's hand off her arm.

-Do I have to go too?- he asked, trying to sound seductive.

The businesswoman looked at Drew, then looked at Engfa's door again, went back to Drew, then back to the door and finally sighed - Wait for me in my room - she finally told the boy.

With a smile of superiority the boy answered 

- Okay. But don't make me wait so long, I don't think I can last long - the latter said as he walked to the room taking off his belt.

- Great - Charlotte said to herself - At least it's going to end quickly - she walked slowly to Engfa's door for the second time this night. She raised her fist to knock...

- Charlotte! IF YOU DON'T COME I START WITHOUT YOU - it was Drew's cry that stopped her

- Stupid Chardwick - She complained, returning to her own room. The plan to confront Engfa Waraha was for later.

- Have you started yet? - Drew's face said it all, his hand had been working.

"You're going to have to give me some time to recover Char" the boy replied, settling down on the pillow.

-Idiot - it was the last thing Charlotte said before turning off the light. Tomorrow will be another day.

THE NEXT MORNING