I Always Look At You...

Friday night - In the apartment

- SEE! TINA! SHE ARRIVED! - Charlotte arrived at the apartment with several bags in her hand and with a surprise for her friends.

- I have something to show you! - she sang as she entered her own room to leave the bags.

- What do you want? And stop yelling, do you want to? Unless you're having sex with me or your name is Gloria Jensen, you don't have to do it - she asked her smiling from the balcony and dropping the cigarette smoke she had in her hand.

Tina came to the living room running.

- Where is she? - She looked at Heidi who just shrugged her shoulders. - Heidi!

The tone Tina used was not good at all - Are you smoking again? It's the fourth I see you grab in the afternoon - she was scolding her.

-Heidi smoking again? How many had you have in the day already? In the office you finished a whole package - Charlotte joined her friends in the living room and, by the way, she left her best friends with their mouth open.

- What's going on? Don't you like it? - The businesswoman stopped in front of them.

- You... you... you... O GOD! - Heidi was shocked.

- You dyed your hair - Charlotte turned her eyes at the obvious observation of her friend.

-Exactly, I needed a change- she explained. 

-I thought the red hair was going to give me a different look- she completed the idea.

- I love it Charlotte! - Tina hugged her friend to congratulate her.

- It matches perfectly with your fiery look, they will be more afraid of you than before - she added, leaving Charlotte thinking if that was good or bad.

Heidi smiled voraciously - Did you dye the ones below too? do you know who else is going to like this change? The Weordiconda... he’s going to be standing all day long- she said pulling out her malignant smile.

Charlotte was silent about what the Heidi said, she didn't want to mention the real reason for choosing her hair color.

- Of course she will like it,  the other day Eng was crazy with Christina Hendricks when we made her watch Mad Men with us, until Charlotte got angry with her because she was not paying attention to her and turned off the TV - The color of her hair combined perfectly with her face when she had to dodge Heidi's gaze. Tina had revealed her secret.

- So that's why...-

- Speaking of Eng... Where is she? - Ding! Ding! Saving bell, the dancer pulled Charlotte out of a great discussion.

-By the time it is, she should already be here- said Heidi.

-Does she work tonight too? - Apparently the brunette had been locked in the studio for several days covering the work she had to advance due to the visit of Sophie and Beth.

Charlotte looked at the clock and frowned making an automatic mental note, which would remind her to talk to Engfa about her exhausting work schedules

-She must be about to arrive- she said.

- Then we should put into operation the last day of torture - with prior notice Heidi undressed in the middle of the room and was left alone with a tiny white bombshell. Topless.

- The last day? - Tina was sad as she undressed.

- Why? I like to walk around the house naked-she said while taking off the last clothes she had left. The role of the dancer was to torment Engfa as God brought her into the world.