Molly...

With Charlotte's scream the brunette arrived even faster to the great encounter. The first one Engfa saw was her mother, but immediately her head turned to the woman who had the habits on and who with the little physical strength she had held a furious Jane in her arms.

- What... what... what... What are you doing here? - Finally she asked - Charlotte... what... - As soon as Engfa's head turned to look for her girlfriend, she found her with her gaze on something else. Charlotte's gaze was straight and a little tilted downwards, the brunette had no choice but to follow her line of sight

- Charlotte what... - the question died in her throat when Engfa's eyes found the same little girl that the businesswoman looked at with great attention. The girl had the same hair color as Engfa and, like the brunette, she also had it tied in a ponytail. Her small red shoes. She had a blue jean and a red t-shirt with a drawing of a printed rubber duckling. The red color seemed to predominate, because the backpack that the little one had on her shoulders was of that same tonality, although the shattered rabbit that she had grasped tightly in one of her arms was light blue and seemed quite dirty. The little girl's free hand was in her mouth, the girl sucked her finger as if her life depended on it. But the most shocking thing about the little girl, and from what Engfa realized that she was nothing more and nothing less than in the presence of her daughter, was the way she looked at Charlotte with her crooked neck, and with large brown eyes open. The mini brunette looked at the raven haired with the same obsession that Engfa and even Beth herself did. Like Beth and Engfa, the girl had fallen in love with the businesswoman at first sight and that for Engfa was worth more than any DNA test. For her part, Charlotte looked at the little girl with a mixture of adoration and tenderness that caught the attention of everyone present.

The brunette began to realize little by little what was happening and interspersed her looks between the older people who were waiting for her reaction and between Charlotte and the girl who did not stop looking at each other.

-No, no, no... it's not true... - the tattoo artist's feet receded as if they had their own will and the girl's head shook in a negative without any pause

– No... No... It can't be... - The need to run out of that place filled her and the looks she was receiving from the four older women didn't help at all. Once again Engfa Waraha had done something wrong. Her feet moved faster this time and with a definite course.

- NO! THAT'S NOT! - The silence of the room that was only interrupted by Engfa's constant denials and her agitated breathing was broken when Jane was able to free herself from her sister and immediately went to the tattoo artist

- DON'T THINK I’LL ALLOW YOU TO RUN AWAY LIKE A COWARD! -she arrived before the brunette could even think and prevented her from moving. The problem was that Jane didn't grab her arm or waist,Jane went for the painful part.

- ¡AUCH! ¡AUCH! AUCH! - The brunette twisted as soon as the twin had the member of the brunette in her hands - AUCH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! - she was screaming.

- AND IT'S GOING TO HURT YOU MUCH MORE! - The woman warned her - HOW MANY TIMES DID WE TELL YOU WITH ANA THAT YOU HAD TO USE PROTECTION? HOW MANY PACKAGES OF PRESERVATIVES DID I BUY FOR YOU? TELL ME! FUCKING TELL ME! - She accompanied the scream with a squeeze.

- ¡AUCH!- the brunette wasn't having a good time at all

- Jane, please calm down. And don't say rude things - her sister asked her

- I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU, ANA! AND I SAY EVERYTHING I WANT! AND THIS IS YOUR AND YOUR GOD'S FAULT, SO DON'T ASK ME TO CALM DOWN- the woman accused her with the hand she had free.

I'm Not For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें