Titi?...

-What the hell - the businesswoman woke up in her own bed, inside her room and with her pajamas on - WARAHAAAA!-

Still stumbling, the tall woman came out of her bed and with all fury walked towards the living room - Who does she think she is? If I say that I sleep in that armchair, I sleep on the ar...-

- Hahahahaha - echoes of laughter entered through the corridor, Charlotte hurried her step even more - Hahahahaha - the laughter became close.

- What are they doing? - As soon as she entered the living room she saw Tina and Engfa sitting on the sofa bed watching old cartoons. Apparently it was something that the two of them were enjoying to the fullest. While the dancer devoured her breakfast, the brunette played with one of the many cushions she had around her covering her.

As soon as she heard the voice of the raven haired Engfa turned to see her, of course the famous look came, twist, half-open her mouth and then the words - I... she... the tv- she didn't know where to point, whether for Tina, for the TV or towards herself. She was desperate, gesticulating without finding a way to explain to the woman what was happening.

"I arrived and started watching TV, she woke up later," Tina explained, helping the brunette.

Engfa nodded Tina's version - That - she added this time for sure.

Charlotte walked to the kitchen in search of her daily coffee - Well, you'd better forget about the TV for the moment because I want to talk to you, you're not going to escape from my eyesight anymore, do you hear me? Engfa... - she insisted - God! Why is it so difficult? - She went back to the room in search of the brunette, she didn't plan to postpone the talk.

The businesswoman hit her foot against the floor indignantly. Why was everything more important to the other girl than she was? Why didn't Engfa notice her as she was now noticing how that stupid coyote is crushed once again by a huge rock? This had to end immediately. Charlotte walked steadily around the armchair and stood in front of the TV, both viewers twisted their bodies to be able to look through the holes that Charlotte left free, which gave more anger to the businesswoman and after a new stomp on the floor, she turned her back on them and turned off the TV.

-AUCH! - something had hit her on the head and she realized that it was a pillow when the object fell next to her feet.

- WHO WAS IT? - although she turned around with the idea of finding the guilty one, she knew it immediately because the brunette looked at Tina with a frown and her face had turned in the same way she had seconds before going against Harry.

- It was Engfa- Tina unfairly pointed to the tattoo artist.

The brunette looked at Tina's accusing finger and barely realized that she was pointing at her, she looked at Charlotte and began to shake her head denying the accusation 

- No... I... I... I didn't do it- she denied it emphatically.

Charlotte was going to calm her down, but she was amused by the idea of playing a little with her, after all, the brunette had disobeyed her -Engfa? Explain to me why you threw a pillow at me - she demanded raising her eyebrow.

Engfa kept shaking her head, until Charlotte's raised eyebrow stopped her. 

The brunette focused her gaze on that part of the taller woman’s body.

- How do you do that? - she asked her without suppressing a smile.

Charlotte's face relaxed and changed her state.

- No, no, no - Charlotte didn't understand what Engfa asked
- Do it again - asked the brunette getting on her knees in bed.

- What do you want me to do? - Never been so difficult to understand someone.