5 deaths + 5 mistakes = 1 regret...

19✅🟢done

Monday night - New apartment

- HOME SWEET HOME! - Heidi walked towards the entrance to the new apartment.

Tina and Charlotte came after her with less enthusiasm to say almost nothing.

After leaving the old apartment, they went to eat something around to wait for the hired moving team to do their job.

It wasn't until three hours later that Heidi was told that everything was ready.

-THIS IS LIFE!- she added, touring the place with her open arms.

- THIS IS LUXURY! - anyone who was watching or listening to it would think that the place was bathed in gold 

- THIS IS THE PALACE THAT THE GREAT HEIDI JENSEN DESERVES! - her delusions of greatness made an appearance.

- It's not a big deal either - Tina made her come down a little from the clouds.

- not so bad you say? FOR GOD'S SAKE, Tina! LOOK AT THIS ROOM! - The apartment had a huge living room, the walls were painted neat white and a modern lamp hung from the ceiling.

-I liked the living room in Eng's apartment,- Tina said.

Heidi turned a deaf ear to the dancer's comment and continued to inspect.

-WOW! LOOK AT THIS DECORATION! - On the smooth walls there were paintings that both Heidi and Charlotte easily recognized unlike the dancer. The redhead was able to distinguish a rather poorly made copy of Gustav Klimt's -The Kiss-.

-I liked the decoration of Eng's apartment,- Tina pointed out again.

Heidi let out a nice and loud snort.

-Please, that can't be called decoration. You can't say decoration to walls without revoking, or painting, much less the spider webs that hung on them.-

- OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! LOOK AT THIS! LOOK AT THAT VIEW! - Heidi did not take long to press a button of a small control that was on a small table with a small lamp and the translucent curtains of a huge window opened. Actually, this was the reason for the high price of the apartment beyond the location. One of the walls was made entirely of glass and formed a huge window that allowed you to see almost the entire city. The curtains that covered the view were cream-colored and of a translucent fabric, apparently the windows were equipped with blackout or something like that they had explained to Heidi.

-I don't like it,- Tina observed. -There are no longer the nice guys in the apartment across the street, who yelled nice things at me or who played mime with me,- she said nostalgically.

Heidi looked at her angrily - Those guys are jerks Tina, nothing nice - she clarified - And the signs were not mimic, much less a game - more than once Heidi had responded to them with her own signs.

When Tina was about to protest again, Heidi interrupted her.

- Besides, that's the least... GOD! LOOK AT THESE FLOORS! LOOK AT THESE FURNITURE!- the floors of the apartment were all made of fine wood.

In the middle of the room, near the huge window, there were two giant ivory-colored armchairs, facing each other and only separated by a not so small but if it goes down, a round table with glass in the center, which had a rather rare but luxurious ornament in its center, something like a candy maker very similar to Albus Dumbledor's thinker if you ask me. On the side of one of the armchairs there was a high lamp and on them several cushions lined with a very interesting black and white print.