Mercedes Brabus...

Time later - Charlotte's office

Charlotte had decided that it was better for herself to accompany Engfa to the parking lot.

Not because she didn't trust Chompu, but because first the woman still didn't come out of the stupor of seeing the tattoo artist naked and second, and no less, if the redhead accompanied the brunette, that way she could take advantage of the elevator to review the parts of the other girl's mouth that she loved so much and let Engfa sculpt her mouth as she wanted, or she could take advantage of the low luminosity of the parking lot too, leaning on the ice cream truck, drawing the contour of the brunette's penis with her own hands and by the way, she could also let Engfa take revenge by playing with her breasts for a while.

Anyway, they did all that and a little more. All the fun ended when the parking guard lit the beep that warns the entrance of a new car and the redhead gave the last and deep kiss to her girl to let her go pouting by her untreated erection.

The smile that Charlotte carried on her face as she walked through the building made more than one of her own employees suspicious. The redhead didn't know if they looked at her for that or for her strange walk, whatever it was, Charlotte wore it with pride, the smile because she had a girlfriend that made her fall in love more and more and her walk, because for her it was a medal of honor, not everyone receives the exclusive treatment of the Weirdiconda and lives to tell it.

- Chompu... - She arrived at her secretary's desk

- Miss Austin are you okay? - The woman looked at her like a worried mother looks at her son.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow and answered.

- I'm perfect Chompu, thank you for asking...-

- Are you sure? Because...I'm sorry if I get in but...it's that... how to say it...what I saw is.. it's...it's... - the woman's concern couldn't find words.

- Chompu - Charlotte stopped her.

-I'm very well. I appreciate your concern anyway - there was not so much trust between them either.

-Are you done with your work?- she asked.

- Of course Miss Austin - she assured her proud of her own work

-I already cleaned your agenda today as you ordered me and all the urgent matters are already solved,- she reported.

-Perfect,- Charlotte said.

-please announce that all employees have the rest of the day off and after that you can retire, thank you very much for everything Chompu,- she told her employee.

- Any problem? - The woman had stared at her as if she were spitting fire out of her mouth.

- Excuse me, but... Could you repeat to me what you just said? - the woman asked with respect

- Chompu - Charlotte resigned

-You haven't heard badly or anything like that. I don't have my head in the right place to work this afternoon - Chompu's mischievous face said it all.

- Exactly! - Charlotte guessed the thought

-You know where my head is and that's why if I don't work, I can't force my employees to do it too, therefore free late for everything, it's okay if we don't work in one afternoon,- she announced retiring to her office.

-Please take charge,- she ordered softly. Chompu looked at the phone knowing that a difficult task awaited her to convince the employees that what she was saying was not a joke.