Fireworks...

At the anniversary party

- Are you going to leave me? - Charlotte had taken Liam away from the party for a while to talk to him, she urgently needed to resolve this issue as soon as possible and get to work with Engfa.

At first she had thought about letting her parents' anniversary party end but her mother's group of friends were very excited about the brunette and she didn't like that at all, she had to act as soon as possible.

- Here at your parents' party, with all these wealthy people as witnesses? - It was all because of the appearances for the boy.

- Liam- Charlotte sighed - You know more than anyone that we only served to show ourselves, but we didn't have a good time together - the tall woman acknowledged.

- But we can try, or resort to couples therapy or I don't know, try other things like swingers, threesomes or something like that - someone's bi side was showing.

Charlotte laughed at the proposal, she didn't plan to try any of those things, all she wanted was a threesome with her, Engfa and her huge penis

-You know that's not my thing Liam- She clarified. -Listen, I never told you anything about your sexual tastes for the girls who provide private services, much less denied you money, on the contrary I kept you all this time, because you served me, but I don't love you, and I could never love you.- Charlotte could see a flash of sadness in the boy so she thought something to relieve him. -But I'm sure there's someone out there who will love you the way you want.- She came out with the best she could.

The boy kept thinking about Charlotte's words - yes, the truth is that you're a little right - he also admitted it - But you can't do this to me now, can't we wait a couple of months at least? - he offered an option.

-I can't - She looked at where Engfa was, actually where Engfa was being dragged by her mother, Isabella was showing and presenting the brunette to different groups with pride, and when the brunette managed to escape from her mother, Michael appeared to take her with his friends. Charlotte smiled, Engfa's face was something that was priceless.

-I need it to be right now,- she added with her eyes still in the brunette.

- I see - Liam had followed her line of sight and with a mischievous smile looked at the woman who paid attention to the boy again - To tell the truth I'm a little relieved, I didn't really want to move to New York, you know how much I like the sun...

-And the best whores are in Los Angeles,- Charlotte added, unearthing the boy's secret.

- Hey - the boy raised his hands free of guilt 

- It wasn't me who said it, Charlee Sheen and Huge Grant agree with me - he said - Also if I pay they don't complain about the size like others - he accused with all the intention.

Charlotte had to put up with the laughter in this - You know that size doesn't matter to me- she lied, if Heidi had listened to her she wouldn't let her go.

- I'm going to let that lie pass because it makes me feel good and because I'm worried about something else - he had to think about the future.

- Tell me - Charlotte hurried him, turning her gaze to Engfa.

The brunette had managed to escape from her parents but unfortunately she fell into the hands of Tina who immediately took her to the dance floor and without any shame rubbed on her, Charlotte thought that the brunette was dancing, until she realized that it was the usual tremors in her that made her move.