One Year...

♡Here's another chapter because you all convinced me with your comments, thank you for all the support don't forget to comment and enjoy♡

A year later.

- Charlotte... Why don't you take a seat and try to calm down a little? - insisted the psychologist. Charlotte had entered Dr. Lee's office ten minutes ago and had not stopped walking to one side and the other clearly obfuscated by something, under the watchful eye of the professional. After the businesswoman ignored her request, the psychologist took her time to fill Charlotte's glass with water and then looked up again to find the raiven haired turning her back and looking closely at the wonderful picture that the woman had recently acquired for a significant sum of money at an auction.

- What a bad taste - Charlotte murmured loud enough for the woman to listen to her and then start a quieter but still resounding walk all over the dispatch of the one who attended her every week for almost a year now.

Far from being offended by Charlotte's comment about the painting, the woman in her fifties smiled covertly. She had known for a long time what every corner of Charlotte Austin's mind was to be annoyed by her comments and to be honest, she didn't like painting either, in fact she wouldn't have bought it if her stupid ex-husband hadn't paid for it.

- Charlotte... - she tried again

- It's not that I'm surprised by the bad taste you have for decoration - The businesswoman attacked again.

The woman didn't let herself smile - Charlotte...

-That is, look at that other painting-  she pointed to another of the paintings that hung in the office. The professional looked simply for giving her patient the treat.

-It's horrendous,- Charlotte said. -And not to mention the giant sculpture you have at the entrance. My mother can die just by looking at it. And I don't want to imagine what would happen if she sees the unpleasant paint color of the walls - she let out a snort of mockery -It's not that I'm not surprised either, the whole building is torn to pieces.-

The psychologist shook her head and did not prevent a small laugh releasing from her mouth - Charlotte Do you remember that in the session we had... - the woman turned several pages of her notebook to confirm the date - ... approximately before the end of the year holidays... we talked and discovered some of your defense mechanisms? - Charlotte was going to have to reflect

- What about my -defense mechanisms-? - the businesswoman sneered as she continued to turn her back on the woman and inspect her library by passing her finger and then made an automatic gesture of disgust when she found a lot of dust in it.

- What had we said were your main ways of defending yourself when something bothered you? - the professional asked at the same time that she took a pen to highlight something from the page she had found and to write down herself that she had to ask her employee to clean the library.

-And do you think I can remember those stupid things?- the woman reproached, minimizing the woman's task.

- I think you remember them. What's more, I think you're using one of them right now. Do you remember the two main ones and that you most often externalize? - she insisted. Over the years, and with her experience she had discovered that it was always good to make patients realize their mistakes for themselves.

Charlotte had grabbed a book and started to dig at it abruptly. The professional waited patiently for the voice of the raiven haired to come out.

The aggression was one of them - not because Charlotte was violent with her hands, on the contrary she was with her words.