Tomorrow...

-Tomorrow we move in- She assured without a hint of doubt on her tone at the same time the entrance door opened.

- Who is going to move to MY apartment? - The current tenant was making an appearance.

Heidi and the saleswoman immediately turned their heads towards the voice they had heard, in fact Heidi did it so quickly that her neck hurt. Of course she disguised the pain transforming the grimace into a subtle smile.

But unlike the other two, Charlotte turned slowly and with the great tranquility that characterized her. She didn't tremble when it came to doing business for gigantic sums, much less was she going to do it when it came to kicking out the unpleasant occupant of HER apartment... Or at least that's what she thought, because the tremor, no not tremor, the earthquake, no not  earthquake either, the tsunami, which ran all over her body as soon as her eyes found the tenant's body and face, she threw overboard the previous tranquility and temperance. In just two seconds, that little body that had been stuck at the front door, had managed to make her feel what she had not felt in her 24 years of life. With just one look, the brunette who was only 18 steps away, Charlotte calculated quickly, she had made the businesswoman to feel naked as God brought her into the world.

- Can you tell me who the fuck are you?- Heidi's voice took the three women out of their different thoughts - Did you had a date with Chris Brown or something like that? - asked again the woman who had clearly focused on the bruises, scratches and small cuts that occupied the largest surface of the brunette's face, although the injuries were not recent, they gave a gloomy look to her face.

- She is Engfa Waraha, she is the one who lives here - Before the tenant could answer, the real estate agent hurried the presentations to try to ease the moment - Miss Waraha, are you okay? - she asked taking several steps towards the brunette.

As soon as she saw that the saleswoman walked several steps towards her, the tenant quickly retreated away from any inquisition. The wall made her unable to go back any further and thanked that the woman had stopped her advance by noticing her discomfort - Why are you in my house? - she asked again.

It was the only thing Engfa was going to say, and then rest against the wall waiting for one of the women to explain to her why they were there while she was inspecting them from her place. When she came across Charlotte's gaze, she decided that it was better to keep her head down, her eyes told too many stories that she didn't even want to remember. On the other hand, Charlotte shortened the distance a little without taking her eyes from the other girl, not because she didn't want to, she simply couldn't

-Miss Waraha - the saleswoman cleared her throat before continuing to speak - I understand that you informed my boss that you had no problems with having roommates - she told her

Far from answering, Engfa just nodded her head.

- Okay - continued the real estate agent - These ladies - pointed to Charlotte and Heidi uselessly because Engfa still did not look at them - they want to move in tomorrow, if there are no problems of course - she added looking at the brunette again and getting the same previous answer- Do you want to interview them or ask them any questions? - what more did she want someone to give them a bad time to the two women who had been her nightmare for several hours.

Again, without words, Engfa limited herself to raising her shoulders, downplaying what the woman was saying.

Sighing, the saleswoman continued - Well, once the problems are over, I think there is nothing left but...

- Mhmmm - Charlotte's throat stopped her 

- the problems end, you say? - She asked without taking her eyes off the short brunette 

I'm Not For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें