Ceviche?...

-Can you tell me why the fuck did I had to pay for four boxes of pizza Charlotte? - Heidi had been promised a dinner and that was what she wanted and she was going to defend it until she died. She attacked the redhead and Engfa as soon as she saw them leave the kitchen.

- What happened to the exquisite smell that came out of the kitchen? What happened to the seafood I saw you were using? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH MY DINNER? - she reproached them with a bad face.

Charlotte turned her eyes as she pulled Engfa's hand - Calm down Heidi, the food burned, that's all - she informed them.

-Give me a good pizza with delicious cheese and you make my night - Keaton said that he was still very relaxed on the couch.

- Shut up, idiot - the oven wasn't for buns.

- I can... I can... - the brunette wanted to let go of Charlotte to go back to the kitchen

-I can try to do something with the food that's left,- she said.

Charlotte didn't loosen her grip but pulled harder making Engfa get closer to her

-You're not going to cook anything. Heidi is a spoiled brat, she doesn't understand when she is told no - dinner wasn't on the right side.

- Close your mouth idiot redhead - Engfa didn't like that at all and tried to walk towards Heidi but again Charlotte stopped her

-You don't have the right to tell me spoiled, when two seconds ago you cried because Weirdy prefers this good pair of tits to your huge ass - she accompany that with gestures.

- Charlotte's ass is perfect - Engfa spoke blushing when the boy next to Heidi inspected her.

-And your tits are not bad at all,- said the other tattoo artist.

- WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CLOSE YOUR DIRTY STUPID MOUTH? - Heidi reproached him.

-Don't talk to Keaton like that,- Tina warned her.

Charlotte was about to explode, her head couldn't stand one more argument between these three people, and in fact she would have gone out to stop them with one of her loud screams if her girlfriend's face hadn't caught her attention. With her arms on her back and swaying on her heels, she looked at Heidi with her crooked head and her typical idea face.

-Fa... - Charlotte wanted to know what caught her attention.

The brunette looked at her quickly answering the call.

-I'm sorry... It's just that... it's just that... - Engfa hit her forehead with her palm reproaching herself for her attitude. After the “talk” in the kitchen, the tattoo artist had promised not to let Charlotte feel left out by her.

Charlotte approached her and took her hand from the girl's forehead.

-Don't hit yourself,- she touched her head and left a small kiss on her.

-I like that face, your idea face,- she confessed.

- My... my... I have a... my face of idea? - she asked curiously and twisting her head.

Charlotte smiled - Yes, the one you put when you think of any of your drawings or tattoos - she clarified receiving a deep look from the brunette.

- How did you know? - Engfa examined her trying to look for sequels of some super power

-Do you have superpowers?- she asked her.

Charlotte laughed and hugged her girl - The only power I have is to fall in love with brunettes like you who melt me with each of their faces - she said kissing her neck and leaving several small kisses to make Engfa laugh.