Teacher...

A few days later - Meters away from Engfa's tattoo studio

- CAN YOU HURRY YOURSELF BIG ASS... - the baby in her arms stopped her

- BIG BUTT GAYSTIN? - Heidi had been the first to leave her cute car to go to the tattoo store. She took her niece out of the security car from the back seat and began to walk but she had to go back when she went to tell a funny comment to her partner about the horrendous leggings that a woman was wearing who was just crossing the street in front of her and realized that she was walking alone. She walked furiously and with Alex in her arms to the car again, to find Charlotte checking herself in the mirror for the nineteenth time as she went from the small journey they had traveled from the office to the tattoo shop.

- Give me a second - Charlotte asked by taking the makeup out of her bag to give herself a touch-up.

Heidi sighed and rested her forehead on Charlotte's window and then kissed Alex's head. The little girl anxiously sucked her rattle without caring how long her mother took. Heidi thought to stay calm and be patient until she saw her partner take the comb out of her bag

- Charlotte... For God's sake... For the twentieth time, you look as beautiful as someone...with a big butt as you can look like. Weirdy is going to be drooling over you even if you use a bag of potatoes and put on makeup like a who... like a woman from the street, which by the way is what you look like now... - with a slap she took the mascara out of her friend's hands

- HEY! - Charlotte didn't like it at all

- Heidi Jensen give that back to me right now - Nobody took anything out of Charlotte Austin’s hands. Well, that was before, because now she was sure that if she had the book of all the answers of life in her hands and one of her three daughters or Engfa took it out of a slap, she wouldn't care. Alex's laughter made her frown disappear in less than two thousandths of a second. The baby's laughter was as beautiful as the little girl with light skin as hers but with Engfa's dimples and Charlotte's eyes.

Heidi did nothing but laugh as she looked at the false threat of her friend - For God's sake Cha, since you are a mother and you are in love with the bearer of a terrible hammer you have lost all your evil - Heidi laughed but in reality she was very proud of her friend. Heidi raised Alex to face her.

- Isn't that true, little one? Isn't it true that since your mommy is crazy about your other mom she's got soft? - Heidi's voice was the most ridiculous thing in the world and not to mention the slug face that Heidi put on when Alex gave her a million babbles per second.

Charlotte just turned her eyes and recovered again with a slap what had been taken from her, taking advantage of the fact that her daughter kept her partner distracted

- Look who's talking, miss I have to run out of a business meeting because Tina wants an impromptu picnic in the park or start the party without me because my daughter wants us to cook together - it was Charlotte's turn to laugh and Heidi to turn her eyes. If there was a pull-up competition, clearly Charlotte and Heidi were winners.

- Anyway - she downplayed it and repositioned her niece on her hips

- Can we go now? I want to see my other nieces - she sentenced leaning on the car and turning her back on Charlotte

-Tell me how I look. And tell me the truth because I need Engfa to see me and throw herself on me, so breathe and tell me that I look desirable- Again she looked in the mirror at the same time that she adjusted her hair and then adjusted the cleavage of her tight navy blue dress.

Heidi sighed and looked at her niece who was looking at her as if saying "don't leave me in the hands of this crazy woman." A new sigh from Heidi gave her the impulse she needed to walk to the driver's side and open the door to sit.