Wiwi...

In the living room of the Austin house

- What happened? How are you? Where is Engfa? What about Molly? How did it go on the beach, honey? Did you have fun? Do you want to eat something? - These were just one of the many questions that Charlotte understood from her mother as soon as Beth and she entered the house. Some were addressed to the woman ,another to the little girl she was carrying in her arms. Charlotte distinguished them by the tone that her mother used for hers was an inquisitive tone while the questions to Beth went with as much sweetness as possible.

Charlotte turned her eyes to Isabella's madness - I'm fine mom, I have a lot in my head, but I'm fine - she assured

-Engfa and Molly are together,- she replied, putting down Beth so that the little girl would go to greet the recent guests at the Austin house. Apparently everyone was calmer and with the arrival of James the groups had divided and the conversations were varied and with a lighter air.

-Did you leave them alone?- Isabella asked her surprised.

- Yes, mother- she didn't need Isabella to remind her of the desire she had to be spying on that interaction

-It's hard for me,- she confessed.

- But Engfa has to meet her daughter and Molly her mother - she said confidently and walked to where Heidi was already ready for the date with her impeccable black dress and her not-so-smoothed black hair. Heidi talked to Amelia, James and Michael in what seemed like a lively conversation and Charlotte was sure that whatever they were talking about at least they were going to take her away from her mother's inquisitive gaze and she was going to make her mind come out of the beach a little at least.

- You look beautiful, Heidi - Charlotte congratulated her

- I know Cha - admitted her partner with little humility

-But listen to this...- she pointed out to James, -you're going to die when you find out... Old man number two begins to speak - Michael and Engfa's father turned their eyes.

- Good afternoon Charlotte - the man passed Heidi's order and prioritized education by greeting the one who was still his daughter's girlfriend first of all

-I understand that you received a little surprise, is that right?- he said it for Molly. Charlotte nodded with a smile.

-And I also understand that my daughter left the famous little seed in your belly...

- Oh God! - Heidi didn't avoid laughing

- The little seed? Really? - she looked at James

-We already have a nun who is in charge of saying those stupid things, so you have to say it as it is old man number two... Your daughter impregnated Charlotte! Did you hear? - between adults Heidi was not controlled - YOUR daughter and her immense weirdiconda filled my friend's kitchen with smoke and...

- Heidi, my daughter - Sister Ana appeared in the conversation silencing the young woman.

- What has made you get away from God's path? With what sin have you been tempted by Satan? - the woman was infused

Heidi opened her eyes wide - Eeee... sister is not what...

-My daughter, I'm going to pray for you and when we come back I'm going to ask the father to exorcise you,- the nun concluded.

-In the meantime, it would be good for you to pray fifty of the prayers I taught you. We have to get you out of that bad path!- the nun turned around and left the group.

- Don't worry Heidi - Charlotte saw her friend's face and slapped her back

- It won't take long for the sister to realize that you don't get out of the wrong way, not even because you bathe in holy water - Everyone laughed at the subject in question.