Dinner...

While Molly continued to demonstrate her most recent learning to every person who crossed her, including the dancers who waited for Engfa's design, a green monster woke up little by little inside Charlotte.

- I thought it was going to be fun to see my daughter's face - Isabella told both Amelia and Heidi that they were next to her at the front door of the house

- But now that I think about it better, I don't think it's so funny - she drew better conclusions after perceiving the rage that came out of her daughter's pores

-I don't like that woman at all,- she added in a bad way.

-I had forgotten how much I hate that bitch,- Heidi said, pointing to the newcomer.

-Something is in her hands,- she said.

- Tina! - she didn't need to tell her, the perceptive dancer was already taking the three little ones out of the garden with the help of sister Ana and Jane.

- And because of Charlotte's face, she hates her much more than you and I together - this time it was Amelia who pointed out the obvious

- Do you think she already knows that we are Engfa's parents? - Heidi and Isabella looked at her, they were so busy wanting to annoy Charlotte, that they hadn't noticed that detail. Ariana had just discovered that Mr. and Mrs. Chearavanont were related to the Austin-Jensen investments.

-In your husband's face, he must be thinking the same thing,- Isabella said. Both James and Michael had stopped harassing the dancers to approach Charlotte as a support for the raven haired.

- God! They are going to draw sparks - Isabella pointed to Ariana Grande and then to her daughter

-It seems that we were living a duel of deadly looks,- she pointed out, looking at how an already erect Charlotte faced from a distance the owner of the jewelry store who was not far behind with her defiant posture.

- Well, if the very idiot dared to come to her enemies' house, she's going to have to endure much more than a couple of looks - Heidi was boiling and walked hard to get together with the two men behind Charlotte. Amelia and Isabella looked at each other and after several seconds they followed Heidi.

- Ariana! - Engfa approached the elegant woman with enthusiasm and made the green monster stretch her arms just raised and ready to start battle. Charlotte took a deep breath and counted up to ten over and over again, her gaze never left the woman.

-Don't worry, Cha,- she felt her girlfriend's father murmuring to her.

The raven haired took a deep breath again and concentrated on the pain that her body still emanated from the things her brunette had done with her. Engfa had shown her with every onslaught, with every second she spent kissing her skin and with every letter that she formed beautiful words that she loved her like no one else and Charlotte could not let herself be carried away by the simple presence of that idiot who for the raven haired was nothing more than a vile strategy against her investments. But it didn't help to calm the businesswoman's jealousy that the jeweler looked splendidly well in a white dress of light fabric that highlighted the long legs. Much less did she calm the monster the fact that Ariana's smile spread as soon as she saw Engfa come to hug her.

-What are you doing... what are you doing here?- Engfa asked, still enthusiastically. her girlfriend's jovial tone made the monster pull out her nails one by one.

-I came to see you,- Ariana replied.

- I missed you too much - magic words.

And Charlotte tried, and tried to appease the anger that came from inside her, jealousy, anger and everything that the arrival of that woman caused her, but listening to those words followed by seeing how that stupid woman accommodated a lock of fallen hair from Engfa and caressed her cheek as if nothing had happened, her whole body moved with rage towards the duo. Her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Chearavanont and Heidi followed her from behind.