Coco Or Whale?...

Fifteen minutes later, Engfa was sitting with her arms crossed on one of the deckchairs in the garden pool, attentively watching her girlfriend's every move with Drew. Charlotte and the boy were chatting entertainingly on the other side of the pool, a little further away just in front of the brunette. The raven haired had positioned herself in such a way that her girlfriend could see every provocative caress that Drew did to Charlotte and that the businesswoman did dodge some of them. From time to time the raven haired ran her hands through the boy's marked arms making the brunette have to put extra force in her grip so as not to go and give the boy a well-deserved punch in the face.”Behave Engfa" were the words that the brunette remembered with Charlotte's voice and that made her stop.

But when the woman’s laughter rumbled in the garden, Engfa tensed and bit help lip with every rose that the stupid boy gave to the one who was supposed to be her future wife. And not to mention what caused Engfa that the boy's mouth was so close to Charlotte's ear. The tattoo artist was sure that her soul had come out of her body and was running like expectrum patronus to protect Charlotte. Protection that she should be giving, but instead, Engfa, had to be watching her daughters, or that was what Charlotte had sent her to do and what Engfa was doing least. Beth and Sophie were already commanding Molly enough and also the four grandparents plus the two twins were around the pool as well. After all, it was the last afternoon they were going to spend with the girls before they returned to New York and the elders wanted to enjoy their granddaughters until the last second and that left the tattoo artist plenty of time to sit and absorb how her girlfriend provoked her.

Engfa took a quick look at her daughters and then at the elders. The women laughed at any anecdote that the twins were telling while near them Michael and James had taken care of the difficult task of inflating each of the inflatable animals that Molly and Engfa had bought. So far the count was, four whales, two crocodiles and a pink dolphin, and there were still quite a few missing. Engfa watched Molly run with the dog in her arms while Beth and Sophie scolded her and she remained calm, everything was normal. Well, almost everything, because the stupid one kept trying to conquer her future wife.

- Can you stop looking at them like that? - Heidi had gotten tired of the faces of sadness that Engfa made while Drew shamelessly groped Charlotte.

Engfa didn't say anything, she didn't take her eyes off the couple either, she just shrugged her shoulders and clung tightly to the lounger every time the boy touched her girlfriend.

Heidi turned her eyes and without hesitation slapped the brunette on the head.

Engfa immediately turned and looked at the woman- Why... why...-

- Why... why... Why... - Heidi imitated Engfa with treachery and mockery - You deserve it for being weird - she said raising her hand to stop any word that could come out of the brunette - And before any weird word comes out of your weird mouth I'm going to explain something to you - clarified Heidi who turned her eyes when the brunette raised her shoulders again as if nothing mattered to her

- Your girlfriend's idiot...

- It's not... Charlotte is not an idiot - Charlotte is perfect for her.

At this point Heidi thought she was going to have to leave her eyes spinning permanently

 - Listen to me a strange thing, this is going to work like this, I talk and you listen, okay? And I don't want a shrug as an answer. Do you hear me or the weirdy-conda that you have between your legs has grown in such a way to look at your raven haired that it has come to cover your ears? - Heidi had to put up with the smile when the brunette took the time to look at the state of her bulge.