Expelled...

-Leave your hands still! - Engfa scolded her

- But Baby... love... I don't think it is... we still have to talk about many things and... and... and your flight leaves in... in...- Charlotte knew that because of the hungry look that her girlfriend had, she was not going to convince her, but anyway she had to try and make the greatest possible effort not to give herself to the sweet, tender and innocent Engfa who when she had Charlotte naked in front of her somehow transformed into an idiot, conceited and demanding that the businesswoman really didn't care she appeared from time to time, on the contrary, she liked it

- Love... please... - she tried to kiss her to calm her down but Engfa didn't want any of that, she moved Charlotte's face away and tightened her grips even more and let her hands touch everything she wanted to literally ravish Charlotte's body. The businesswoman did nothing but close her eyes and try to remember how the fuck she had come from being dead of fatigue because of an uncomfortable hospital to having spent the rest of the night having sex with the woman of her life. The sand that was still between her fingers reminded her of the crucial moment. The beach.

She had returned from the beach practically in Engfa's arms, not only because of the desperation they both had of continuing to touch each other and not being able to separate, but also because it had been almost a year since she had had sex and having back the giant member of the brunette inside her added to the pressure that the sea water had exerted, it had been all a feat. A feat that doubled when Charlotte wanted to stand up and go home on her own, her legs simply loosened.

The businesswoman couldn't blame Engfa. As much as the tattoo artist was as gentle as her own desperation allowed her, Charlotte couldn't help but feel like a virgin again. After the fourth time she was able to keep up with Engfa, Charlotte only decided to surrender to what her girlfriend wanted to do with her in the water. Her body, soul and mind were already on the moon, there was nothing to do but enjoy the pleasure that the tattoo artist was giving her.

What the businesswoman never expected is that even after the long hours making love in the sea, even from the walk that Engfa had had to do with Charlotte in her arms, when she arrived at the bedroom Engfa's penis was still as alive and kicking as she felt as her girlfriend stood on her back once she went into the sea. There was no other option, Charlotte had no choice but to take out her entrepreneurial skills and negotiate with her girlfriend a couple of minutes of sleep in exchange for several subsequent sessions Of unbridled sex. Minutes in which Charlotte took the opportunity to sleep while Engfa only watched the numbers of the clock change and with her fingers she kept track of how much was left to feel Charlotte's vagina squeezing her penis again.

So much was the desire to make up for the tattoo artist's lost time that as soon as Charlotte's alarm announced the end of her rest, Engfa's hands were already exploring the sex of the raven haired in search of the required humidity. It goes without saying that that was the only nap that Charlotte could take, and it is not worth remembering, that Charlotte negotiating in front of a raised and powerful member accompanied by a tender crooked face, does not have the same results as behind her powerful office chair. Engfa won each one, if not all, of the battles.

The businesswoman suffered a clear defeat in her field of experience that had her exactly now, at seven in the morning, an hour before Engfa's flight would go back to New York so that the brunette could take her exam, in bed, lying on her girlfriend's chest, with her legs open and trapped by the brunette's legs, and fighting for the same brunette to leave her hands free to cover her exposed sex and free from the torture of her girlfriend.

- Stay still, now! - Engfa caught Charlotte's arms again with one of her hands to put them above her head. Her legs were already occupied preventing those of the raven haired from being closed and only a free hand and her mouth, was what she had left to enjoy Charlotte.