Two Months...

As soon as Engfa entered the premises, she took out her aviators and found two well-known women looking at her with their mouth open.

"Any problem?" She asked.

Engfa frowned more and more when she didn't get an answer from the other girls, she didn't like this at all. All her alarms were starting to sound, she had already given up the comfort of her home due to the obligation of her psychologist, she did not want to lose her second home either. The brunette shook her head and tried to calm down - What... what are you doing here? - she asked them a little nervously

- LOOK AT THIS! - Keaton had gotten up from his position and approached the group 

- GREAT P AGAIN LEAVING GIRLS WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN - he celebrated walking towards Engfa - You don't get tired of doing it, right? - he said laughing at the brunette and then took the opportunity to hug her.

For Charlotte everything was something absolutely new in her, in the blink of an eye she went from being terrified by a needle sticking in her body to being intrigued by each tattoo on the brunette's body. She didn't consider such an amount of drawings on the skin of a beautiful person attractive at all, in fact she used to cross the street when someone like that approached her, but in Engfa it was something else. Of course, the hug between Engfa and the boy made Charlotte unable to distinguish the drawings, and she began to wonder, why the brunette moved away from her while other people could hug her, she didn't understand it. Just when several questions were going to come out of her mouth, the woman who had been waiting in the armchairs interrupted her.

-Sia- with a sensual voice and with a sway worthy of admiration, the woman approached Engfa like a predator to her prey. The tight dress and, if they ask Charlotte, a whore style, that she wore, nothing left for imagination

- How nice to see you again - she left a kiss on the brunette's cheek making her bend her head embarrassed, Charlotte wanted to slap the silly smile she put in front of the girl and rub her face with a rag until the lipstick that the other woman had left her came out - I was already missing you - the compliments continued.

Charlotte's anger increased to unexpected levels. A hug from a boy happens, but a kiss from a cheeky woman was already a lot. Why did everyone have the right to touch her, except her?

Still embarrassed, Engfa looked up at the woman - Are you ready? - She asked professionally - Did you prepare as I asked you? - Apparently the woman's tattoo required certain things in some certain way.

- Of course - the woman turned her back on the brunette - Is this okay? -the woman grabbed the end of her dress and lifted it, revealing a revealing thong. You could barely see a leopard print.

Charlotte felt Heidi murmur a "My God" and couldn't help but turn her eyes, a whistle that came from Keaton made her turn them again for the second time in a row and also made the woman who still had her dress smile shamelessly. But Engfa's face, which was the fate of Charlotte's gaze, was totally immutable. She looked at the girl's ass as Picasso should have looked at her canvases. For the brunette, that was her blank sheet.

- Perfect - concluded Engfa - Nudee?- She looked at the young woman - can you accompany her to my office? In a few minutes I'll be there, please go prepare everything - she asked kindly to then go back to the woman now dressed - I’ll be there in a second- she told her

The woman smiled at her and got even closer to her - Don't take too long- she whispered softly and turned around to follow Nudee and so they both disappeared through the door that was on the back wall.

- GREAT P DID IT AGAIN! - Mistah screamed to make Keaton laugh, Engfa was also more and more red.

- GREAT FOR THE UNSTOPPABLE! GREAT P CONQUERS THE WORLD! - Keaton shouted in an emperor's tone.