This Is How We End...

Charlotte dropped into the armchairs of the reservation, the dance had exhausted her.

- What are you doing? - she looked as Engfa was standing in front of her with one hand on her back. Obviously the redhead never noticed that that hand had well grasped the box that contained the beautiful engagement ring bought at Tiffany

-Come here, love,- Charlotte hurried her, she wanted to go back to kisses quickly.

Engfa shook her head in negative - I want... it's my turn... I want... it's my turn to give you something- she said nervously.

Charlotte looked everywhere - Here? - she wasn't sure that the area was suitable to do whatever the brunette wanted.

Engfa nodded - It's... it's easy - she told her

- you just have to say... you just have to say yes and that's it - she added as if nothing

Charlotte frowned - Can't I say no? - she asked trying to think what the deception was.

- No - the brunette said - You lost yesterday remember?..  so you can just answer yes - she repeated taking a breath, now all that was left was to kneel.

The brunette's body began to go down...

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!- Engfa got up quickly squeezing the box back in her hands. As soon as she fully rejoined, she saw Heidi and Tina enter with a huge cake in their hands. Near them were Keaton and Connor. The candles on the cake were lit and behind them came all of Charlotte's friends who were in the apartment that time plus a lot of people that the brunette didn't know

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHARLOTTE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!- The brunette immediately went backwards, causing Heidi and the dancer to approach for Charlotte to blow out the candles.

The redhead had a strange feeling, her eyes went between Engfa and her friends

-Did you know about this?- she asked the brunette, grabbing her hand. Engfa quickly denied, she didn't like this at all but if her girlfriend was happy there was nothing to do.

- It's a surprise! Blow already Big ass redhead, I'm getting tired of holding this stupid cake! - For the music none of the three girls managed to hear Engfa murmur how perfect Charlotte's ass was.

-Nudee called Tina to ask her for your phone and by the way she told us about the reservation of Weirdy in this place,- said Heidi looking at Engfa from the side.

Greetings from all the people who wanted to congratulate her.

Little did all that bother her while the businesswoman's smile was still in place, the problem came when Engfa saw the stupid boy with a strange hairstyle approaching with his seductive smile and walking as if he took all the eyes of the place. Engfa hated that boy more than anyone else, well the other tall one she didn't like him either

That was Wilson, but at least he wasn't eating Charlotte with his eyes every time he saw her.

- Charlotte! - Drew greeted her, opening his arms to hug the Redhead

- How nice to see you and on top of that in so much detail - the boy's eyes went towards the businesswoman's cleavage and Engfa had to force herself to stick her feet to the floor.

The brunette hated that Charlotte's smile was still there even though the boy was there and told her things that Engfa didn't approve of.

- Drew! - the redhead reciprocated the greeting and let herself be hugged by the boy. Engfa could see that the boy wanted to kiss Charlotte on the mouth but she easily dodged him and put her cheek on him. The boy noticed and looked at her with a laugh. Engfa thought the boy looked good. He was tall and had a marked physique. He dressed in expensive and modern clothes and both his skin color and his hairstyle perfectly matched the look of a bad boy that attracted almost all women. The brunette saw her girlfriend interact with the boy and saw the perfect couple, she didn't even reach Drew's heels.