chapter 42: The battle starts

A new chapter and a shout out to all those that just started reading, I hope you enjoy this story if you do don't forget to vote and comment! ^_^

Third Pov

The sky thundered as the houses flamed in the dark night sound of clashing kunai could be heard along the screams of citizens and the cries of children. The village was in complete chaos.

The enemy ninjas that attacked weren't very strong but they did have the advantage of the number, though they were divided on the four sides of the village they still managed to outnumber what ninjas tried to defend the village.

Those that tried to protect it though were mostly the fourteen ninjas sent by Konoha, a few from the medical ninjas in the village that managed to gather enough courage to help in the fight and the flocks of birds of mount Seinaru sukai. But even then they were divided, the west were covered by team 10,Yumiko and Akihiro, the east by team 8 and Takao, the south by team 7 with Hideo and Sara, leaving the north to be completely protected by the flocks.

At the south outskirt of the village hidden in the forest watching the attack were two men wearing cloaks with the hoods up, one seemed to be in his twenties while the other was definitely nineteen.

"That's definitely her" The guy in his twenties said licking his lips. "Oh...fighting like she does right now, she's definitely your little sis"

The other one remained silent giving no reply.

"Sometimes I wish you could give me your opinion" The guy sighed then smirked "But that would defy the very purpose of the seal. Now, let's lure your sister away from those two jounins"

While the other guy followed all that he could muster to show how frustrated he was the clenching of his fists.

Sara Pov

I used the attacking enemy's hand as leverage to jump behind him and drawing my katana I pierced him from behind. Putting Chakra to my leg I kicked the one in front me strong enough for him to lie unconscious. Side stepping a punch from behind I brought me elbow down breaking his arm then kicked him in the stomach.

Sensei, Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were fighting beside me and we somewhat managed to thin out the numbers of the enemies. One of my clones dispersed sending her info to me.

"They're done on the east side" I told Kakashi since he was the closest "They're heading north"

"Which would explain where those reinforcements are coming from" He said as he looked straight ahead, there were more ninjas coming from the forest "They probably had some retreat from the east to come here, they know you're the real Sara"

"Then where is the leader that's giving out the orders?" I wonder as we both continue to deal with the incoming enemies.

'Sara, team 8 and Takao are heading this way' Sadao told me over the mind link.

'They dealt with the enemies at north already? No way!' I asked him surprised

'No but it was orders that the north be left for other flocks to handle'

'Whose orders?' I wondered with narrowed eyes

'Lady Susumu if you can believe it!' He told me causing my eyes to widen.

'She involved herself?' I asked him

'Yeah, she didn't give me a reason but she was the one that divided us and gave the orders' He told me making me sigh 'It's probably best if they come this way, if the enemy really did realize you're the real Sara, then the more ninjas here the better. Just don't go running somewhere alone'