Chapter 1: Meeting team 7

I have this story on both Wattpad and fanfiction. net, anyone who's familiar with fanfiction knows what beta reading means in a way it's like having an editor so this chapter was edited by nymphpmaniac on fanfiction. ^_^

Beta reading by nymphomaniac

Chapter 1

Third Pov

An old man, wearing a red and white hat-with the kanji for fire on it -lifted his head to look at the young girl that stood in front of him. She had long black hair and light brown eyes with her bang hanging over her headband leaving only the symbol of the village visible. She stood in front of him awaiting his decision as he pulled the pipe out of his mouth and blew out a small puff of smoke.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" The man asked.

"Yes, I am sure." The girl replied, a smile on her lips and a hope-filled expression in her eyes.. The man before exhaled another puff of smoke, his smile noticeably growing bigger. Taking out a piece of paper, he scribbled down some information his smile never leaving his face.

"Same determination as ever, here." He handed her the paper, "This paper will have the details of your new team."

"Thank you, Lord Hokage." The girl lowered her head and gave him a closed-eye smile.

"You better hurry up. You're already a bit late." She looked down at the paper.

"Nah, knowing him I think I might actually be too early." After bowing once again, she made her way out of the office.

Once the girl was no longer in sight he lifted his pipe to his lips and smiled. 'This should be interesting' he thought to himself.

"Alright then let's introduce ourselves" said a silver-haired jounin. In front of him were his possible genin's. Sensing a familiar chakra signature, he lifted his head towards the place it was coming from.

"Yo." Greeted the girl, she then moved her attention towards the man. "Hello, Kakashi-sensei." The three genins turned around staring at the girl with curious expressions.

"Sensei?" Kakashi's eyebrow rose slightly.

"Yep." The girl replied popping the 'p' at the end. She then handed him the same paper she had received from the Hokage.

"I am the newest member to team seven." She explained that same closed-eyed smile on his lips. Kakashi was momentarily distracted by the paper, while the other three genins watched the girl wondering who she was.

"Well then, take a seat. We were just about to introduce ourselves." The girl nodded and sat down beside a curious pink-haired girl.

"Now, introduce yourself."

"What do you mean Kakashi-sensei?" Asked the girl, she had bright pink hair, green eyes, and a rather large forehead.

"You know... your likes, dislikes, dreams for the future... things like that."

"Why don't you show us what you mean?" Suggested the pink haired girl.

Kakashi shrugged but complied in her request anyways,

"Okay. My name is Kakashi Hatake." He crossed his arm over the other and closed his eyes. "My likes and dislikes... I don't feel like telling you." His eyes opened and he placed a hand on his chin and gazed up at the sky with a thoughtful expression. "My hopes and dreams for the future... I don't feel like tell you, okay your turn." He then waved towards the gaping blonde boy.

"You didn't tell us anything about yourself!" The blonde exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air. "We only learned your name!"

The black haired female sighed, "Same as ever." she muttered.