Chapter 27:The Legendary sucker

This a bit following the anime not much new but sometimes fillers are required but i do hope you like it.

Sara Pov

 I kicked the final clone making it disappear The sun was already setting and it had been hours since i left Naruto training with Jiraya.

I didn't waste my time when i left them and started practicing my taijutsu against clones...lots of clones.

I wasn't tired yet but my training did get interrupted by a poof of smoke in my face.

"Thank god you're okay" Came a female voice that i recognized, as something landed on my head.

"Miyuki, what got you worried?" I asked her as i picked her up gently in my hands.

"Sadao tried to use your mind connection when he got back but he couldn't get through he kept trying but he couldn't we thought something happened" she explained to me as i frowned at what she told before giving her a reassuring smile 

"I'm fine its probably because of training that i was too focused that Sadao couldn't reach me. Why don't go back and tell everyone I'm fine And I will summon Sadao?"

"OK but don't do this to us again."

"OK i promise" I told her and she disappeared in a puff of smoke.

I sighed as i made the hand signs "Summoning jutsu!"

There was a puff of smoke and Sadao appeared.

"Training that's your excuse" He said with a questioning tone.

"I think you know what I'm talking about"

"Don't you mean who? But he never affected our connection before"

"that was before he started talking to me while I'm awake" I muttered making Sada's eyes widen.

"What?! since when?!"

"Since the exams. I will deal with him later but first..." I looked at him with a serious expression "Did you find something?"

He sighed "No Hideo doesn't know anything we searched the bingo book, but no details" and it was my turn to sigh.

"So while he apparently can find out about me I can only know his name. That will give him an advantage the next time we meet"

"We do know his most important advantage though" He pointed out and I nodded

"He can turn to sand. It has to be some sort of Kekkai genkai but then again i never heard of a sand transforming clan"

"There is another option" He pointed out and I raised my eyebrow at him "Hideo suggested it and He told me to tell it to you"

"Well?"

"What if he was one of Orochimaru's experiments?" He suggested causing my eyes to widen, but thinking about it, I found it was possible but then how would he join the akatsuki.

"If he is then there is no way for us to confirm it for now" I sighed "I will have to think about it later now.."

I sat down with my legs crossed "Could you watch over me while i deal with him?" He nodded and I closed my eyes.

I slowed my breathing trying to concentrate on one thing getting to the part of my mind where he was staying.

I opened my eyes to find myself in the familiar Half dark half light gold room.

"Yami!" I  called standing up "We need to talk!"

"Well you needn't come here to talk" the gruff voice replied