Chapter 9: Battle on the bridge

This is the last chapter of the land of waves arc, like i said school is tommorow so from now on slow updates sorry about that, so here it is vote if you like, comment even if you don't like tell me why, and fan if you want.

Chapter 9

Sara Pov

“I’m trembling with excitement!” Sasuke smirked, as did I this is going to be interesting.

“Go on Sasuke” Kakashi grinned.

Just as a Zabuza clone swung at him, Sasuke leapt into the air and attacked all the clones with his kunai. The clones splashed to the ground, so a little chakra control training and he already improved that much.

“Ooh so you could see they were water clones huh? The brat’s improving” Zabuza mocked stepping out of the mist with the ‘tracking nin’ from last time. “Looks like you’ve got a rival Haku”

“So it seems” the masked Nin says quietly.

“Well, well, so I had it right. It was all an act.” Kakashi says

“An act?” Tazuna asked.

“With a cute little mask” Kakashi smiled, he does remember that I was the one who pointed it out.

“HUH?” Sakura shouted looking back and forth between Kakashi and Haku.

“Big phony!” Sasuke mocked

“So I guess all that about being a tracker ninja protecting his village was just a bunch of bull” Tazuna assumed gruffly.

“Exactly, they probably have been doing this trick for some time now” I answer.

“He’s got some nerve facing us again after pulling that trick” Sakura sneered

“And hiding behind a mask, who does he think he’s fooling?” Kakashi mocked

“Ha, speak for yourself sensei” Sakura teased clearing her throat.

“That’s it” Sasuke ground out. “I’m taking him out. Who does he think he’s fooling, hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown?”

“Sasuke!” Sakura cheered “You’re so cool!”

I sweat drop, even in the middle of a battle, she finds time to fan girl over Sasuke.

“He’s impressive” Haku said to Zabuza. “Even though they were just one tenth the strength of the original water clone jutsu, he did destroy them all”

“That move still gave us the first advantage” Zabuza growled “Now use it”

“Right” Haku said before he joined the wind and spun in circles quickly, making him look like a small tornado.

Haku and Sasuke clash, Haku with a Senbon needle, Sasuke with a kunai, the tension between the two blades was obvious.

“Sakura cover Tazuna and stay close to me. Let Sasuke handle this!” Kakashi said out loud.

“Sara” he whispered loud enough for me to hear “Be ready to help Sasuke”

“Already am” I said in a calm voice

“Yes kakashi sensei!” Sakura shouted.

Sasuke and Haku broke away from each other and then swung with full force. Their blades collided again with a shrieking sound.

“We want the bridge builder not you” Haku started to say looking directly at Sasuke “If you back down I won’t have to kill you”

“Save it” Sasuke smirked putting more pressure on the blade.