Chapter 30: A battle with the snake's follower!!

ME: Today I'm celebrating a few things. The story Now has over TEN THOUSAND READ!!! and over 400 VOTES!!! and also I have 50 FOLLOWERS!!! which made me jumping up and down and gabbing at the screen. So thank you everyone it's thanks to you all that I had kept witting so far so thank you for your support.

There is also the fact that today 16th of august means I have been writing this fanfic for a whole year To celebrate all of this I have decided that the first one to comment from now on each chapter will get a dedication on the chapter that follows. Also I happen to be turning 18 next Tuesday and I'VE GOT A NEW CAT!!! I named her Melody. Since I am on cloud nine because of all of this week, I'm trying something I have seen a lot of people doing it and I liked The idea so why not try it.

Sara: So your my authoress?

Me: Yup *popping the p* Glad to finally talk to you in person.

Sara: Same wise, but can you explain why you always seem to update late?

Me: I'm sorry but really I'm busy with alot of stuff but I do write when I have free time.

Sara: It's not up to me but lets hope the fans understand.

Me: *Claps my hands* I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Sara Pov

"What the heck happened here?" Naruto wondered as we looked at the destroyed road and the walls surrounding it, it was all in ruins with a giant crater in the middle of the road.

"Well, I'd say something put Tsunade in a bad mood" Jiraya answered "She's got a foul temper"

"So the deal is probably off" I said "Looks like she's still a leaf ninja at heart after all" Sadao nodded in agreement as he stood on my shoulder.

"Well okay! But where is the grumpy old bat now?" Naruto asked making me nod in agreement, I could sense the strong chakra around but it was remains from the fight that took place here that was making it hard for me to determine which direction they went.

Naruto walked around till he stumbled upon her jacket, we all walked towards it led by Shizune's little pig Tonton.

I sweat drop at the scene in front of me right now the small pig was sniffing Tsunade's green jacket.

"Which way? Well Tonton?" Shizune asked him, making me sweat drop again 'Since when did a pig take a dog's job?'

Tonton lifted his head and started walking in a certain direction and for some reason they followed him and I followed them.

'Let's hope the pig knows what he's doing'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you fear the sight blood, eh?" Shouted Kabuto as he ran at Tsunade, with his Kunai scratching the ground "Let's put it to the test, shall we?"

But at the last second Shizune threw a smoke bomb in front of Tsunade making Kabuto jump back. The smoke cleared to reveal Shizune, Jiraya, Naruto and I standing in front of Tsunade in a line.

Jiraya had Tonton on his shoulder while Sadao was flying in the sky to keep an eye on things in case we need a surprise attack in the middle of battle.

"It's been a long time, old friend" Said Orochimaru to Jiraya, My eyes switched from Kabuto to Orochimaru but then they landed on the cloaked person beside him and I froze.