Chapter 21: Trying to fix it!

Another chapter, and i have exams for the next two weeks, and too much homework, that i dont see any point in any way enjoy and voting is one click away!!

Sara Pov

"Alright Shikamaru!" Naruto shouted excitedly "Now you've gotta win too okay?!"

Shika sighed, scratching the back of his head.

"Ugh, I dunno" he muttered "Maybe i should just quit too. I mean, even if i did beat her and make it to the final round, there's no way i'd be able to  beat either of y-"

"You can do it Shikamaru!" Naruto cutted Shika off, slaaping him on the back.

My eyes widened, as a shocked Shika is pushed over the railing.

"Shika!" I exclaimed, Before punching Naruto on the head "Idiot!"

Sadao sighed, but had a smirk on his face.

I heard Shika groan as he hit the ground with a thud.

I peered over the railing, to see Shika lying on his back, glaring at Naruto.

Soon enough the crowd started jeering at Shika, shouting for him to get to his feet. I saw his face twitch.

"You planning on giving up as well?" Temari sneered, making Shika look over at her.

Naruto began stomping around, waving his arms in the air.

"Come on Shikamaru!" he shouted "Pull yourself together and get up! Try starting the fight sometime this year!"

"Well, if you wont start this match" Temari said, looking at shika "then i will!"

"Hey! I didn't say start yet!" Genma called, as Temari charged towards Shika.

'You can do it now' Sadao thought to me, as i quietly slipped while everyone was watching Temari charge at Shika.

once i was in the stairs, i made a clone and sent her to watch the match for me.

"You better go now" i told Sadao, who dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

I made my way to the infirmary, where the injured finalists were.

when i reached the door, where i sensed his chakra behind, i knocked, and slowly opened it when i heard a 'come in'.

The room was pretty simple, with him sitting on the bed.

"Hey!" i greeted timidly, trying to gather whatever courage i had.

'So you can fight enemies easily without thinking about it twice, but when you try to fix some problems with someone you try to gather up courage?' Yami said to me mockingly.

 I just ignored him, looking at Neji who was looking at me, like he is trying to figure out something, he didnt even return the greeting.

"So how are your injuries?" I asked timidly again, trying to start any type of conversations, he didnt answere, but kept looking at me with the same look.

'At least he's not glaring!" I thought to myself.

"I'm-m...sorry" i said quietly, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What did you say?" he asked speaking for the first time since i came into the room.

"I said i'm sorry" i said a little louder

"What for?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"For leaving seven years ago" i explained looking down at the ground, as my bangs covered my face. "I shouldnt h-"