Chapter 22: The sand and sound attack!

new chapter guys, and thanks to everyone that added this story to their reading lists, i really hope you like it, with school and exams, i have been having less and less time to write, i was going to make this longer, but now i have about three exams that i need to study for, so wont have much time to write, any way enjoiy and dont forget to vote!!

Sara Pov

"Alright Garaa!" Genma called "Time for you to get down here as well"

"C'mon Naruto" i heard Shika say, strolling towards the exit stairs "We better get outta here"

Naruto bounded after him, giving Sasuke one last thumbs up.

Garaa began chuckling to himself, sounding a little crazy.

'He is losing control' i thought to Yami 'And i still cant shake the feeling something bad is going to happend'

'Better be ready, cause I think that feeling of yours is right' 

Kankuro suddenly stepped forward.

"Garaa! No matter what, don't let him distract you from following the plan oka-"

He was cutted by Temari covering his mouth hurriedly, i pretended that I didnt hear anything.

"......Plan?......" I heard Shino mutter to himself thoughtfully.

Garaa suddenly turned, and walked down the stairs that led to the arena.

"You know that now isnt a good time to talk to him" Temari told Kankuro, but i didnt focus on what she said next, as i felt Garaa attacking two people.

I turned quickly, and made my way down the stairs.When i went to where i felt them, i found Garaa beside two dead bodies, with Naruto and Shika staring at him, frozen.

A normal person who would have seen such a sight would have frozen like Shika and Naruto, but i already saw death too many times for a 13 year old.

"Dont you have a match to get to?" I asked Garaa with an emotionless voice "You dont want to be lat now do you?"

He simply walked away to the arena with the crazed look on his face.

"You guys okay?" i asked the two genins whos eyes kept following Garaa till he was out of sight

"Yeah" the muttered.

"You better go back to the balcony" i told them before i turned going up the stairs to the crowds area.

Yuu Pov

I was sitting in myr room, waiting for the plan to start, Masaru and Aya were in position waiting too, while everyone would attack the village, the three of us had a different plan, one that i wasnt sure if i wanted to go through with.

I teleported to the where the crowds were, to see Aya and Masaru, eyes focesd on the match below, The Uchiha and the Demon.

"It should start soon, you up for it?" Masaru asked eyes trained on the arena below. i glanced at where the other contestants were, to see that she was missing.

"Yeah" i mumbled a little unsure.

Sara Pov

My eyes stopped on one person sitting in the crowds, Lord Fumio leader of the Hiroshi clan, Aka my grandfather, but only by blood, he never acts like it or shows he even cares.

I havent noticed him before, i didnt even care if he was here, i continued to look between the crowds till i found them.

I made my ways down the stairs between the seats.