Chapter 25: A new enemy

Here is the new chapters, and i have to say.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  this story has over 100 votes and 2000 reads, hope you continue to like it so dont forget to vote, enjoy!

Hideo Pov

"Are you sure it was him?" Kakashi asked me after i told him what happened in the forest during the attack, we were standing at the KIA stone.

"Sadly yes, and it was defiantly his chakra signature" I answered him

"No wonder Sara broke down" he said "she did make it her goal to find him, and she was the only one that thought he was alive"

"She still trying to deal with it, but I'm sure that she is still going to try and bring him back"

"She was never one to give up easily" he said as a ninja jumbed infront of us.

'Lord Fumio wantss to see you Hideo" he informed.

"I will be right there" I told him he nodded and left.

"I guess we will talk later" I told Kakashi as he looked down at the KIA stone.

"Later then"

I flickered to our clan compound.

Sara Pov

"Just give him some time" I told Kohana as we walked in the streets, along with Moegi and Udon "He just going to need sometime to adjust, but you just have to be there for him when he is ready" She sighed.

"I guess, I just hate to see him so sad" she said as the other two nodded in agreement.

"Its hard guys to lose someone, but he is going to get through it" I told them as we passed Naurto, Sasuke and Sakura.

"Hey guys!" I called and their heads snapped in my direction with a small frown.

"Hey Sara" Sakura replied with a too obvious fake smile.

"Whats wrong guys?" I asked them slowly "Is it because of the hokage?"

"A bit yeah" she answered. But before i could question them anymore, a ninja from my clan jumped infront of us.

"Lord Fumio wants to see you, Lady Sara" he told me.

"Just Sara" I told him a bit irritated, "And i will be right there" he nodded and jumped away.

"I will see you later guys" I told everyone as i flickered to our clan combound, infront of the meeting building.

"You too sensei" I told Hideo sensei who was there too, he nodded.

I sighed and knocked on the door.

"Come in" A voice said from behind it.

I opened the door, and entered followed by Hideo sensei, Inside was Lord Fumio and the two clan elders, Takashi and Keiji.

I bowed in respect, as did Hideo sensei.

"We have a problem" Lord Fumio spoke "Looks like Danzo wastes no time, He already wants a meeting with us"

Lets say when Danzo formed root, he forced all clans to give him atleast one member, all clans but ours, since our clan was very loyal to the third. and with his death, he will try and make us do the same.

"we decided to send you in our place" Takashi said "As the heiress to the head of the clan, you will handle this task. and we agreed to one guard each, So Hideo will go with you, Understood?"

"Hai" Hideo sensei and I replied.

"The meeting is set for tommorow morning at seven, in the anbu building" Keiji informed us.