Chapter 11: Reuniting with friends

Third Pov

"My name is Sara Hiroshi" Sara introduced keeping an emotionless face, while inside she wished she would dissapear right now, her team already knew who she was, she even reminded Naruto and Sasuke how they used to be friends, but they werent her only friends back then, there was three more, two of them were closer then the others, and she just confronted them after 7 years, most of the genins gaze were no longer on her, but on Hinata who had tears streaming down her cheaks.

"S-sara?!" Hinata asked unbelieveing that infront of her stood her childhood bestfriend.

Sara just looked at hinata a small smile was all she managed, she wasn't sure how to react, she wanted to run to Hinata and envelop her in a hug like they used to, but she also wanted to run.

"Hinata! I'm..." Sara tried to apologize, her eyes drifting to the ground, before going up again, gathering whatever courage she had in her "I'm really s-" she was cut of by Hinata hugging her, sobbing on her shoulders.

Sara didnt react for a few seconds, her face held a shocked expression, she wasnt expecting a hug, when she came back to her senses she hugged her back.

She and Hinata were best friends growingup, both their fathers were heads of their clan that made them friends since they can remember.

"What happened to you back then?" Hinata asked still sobbing on Sara's shoulder "Why did you just dissappear?"

"I'm sorry, Hinata!" Sara said with a small breaking the hug and giving Hinata a smile, which Hinata gladly returned. She used her sleeves to wipe away her tears.

Sara's gaze towards the her other two friends, Choji and Shikamaru.

She met Choji through Shikamaru, Shikamaru was her bestfriend back then too just like Hinata, their mother were close friends that how they first met and became close friends.

Shikamaru had a shocked expression, rather then his usual bored one, Choji was shocked too, he even stopped munching on his chips.

Choji crushed Sara in a bear hug, which she giggled at him, Choji was always the kind easy forgiving type, "Choji, nice to see you too, but i cant breathe" Sara said chuckilng and pattig him on the back.

"Huh?! sorry!" Choji said leting her go and giving her a smile,

Sara looked at shikamaru who just standing in his place looking at her, he wasnt sure how to react to this, he had seen her before, when they runned into team 7 a few weeks ago, but he hadnt remembered her then, even when Sakura said her name, when she looked them in the eyes earlier, It's like all their childhood memories together came rushing back.

"Shikamaru!" Sara called, "I'm so-"

"Why did you leave back then?" Shikamaru asked intrupting her.

Her gaze turned to the ground, the memories of that night playing in her head, in the 7 years, she was never able to talk about it, everytime she tried, the words wont form, it's like she lost the ability to speak.

"I-i....i" she tried but the words won't comeout, Hideo, being her sensei knew that, he thought that maybe incountring her friends would help her to finally say it, but looks like he was wrong.

"7 years ago" Hideo cut in, all eyes turned to him, the genins wasnt sure what was even going on, but was pretty intersted to findout what is going on here, that they all just stayed quiet "Akihiro and Katsumi Hiroshi died".

Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, Naruto and Sasuke, all looked at Sara, Akihiro and Katsumi were her parents, being their friend at some point they knew that.