Chapter 26: Mission: find the medic

I'm back!!!! and i'm here to stay i just had my final today and i officially finished my last highschool year!!! i got started on this chapter today its only a filler and most i didnt change from the anime but i'm still trying to get back into writing so hopefully the next chapter would be better!! sorry for the delay so without further ado here's the chapter!!!

Sara Pov

"Alright Guy! we'll leave Ssauke in your hands" Jiraya said as him, Naruto and I stood facing, Guy who was carrying Sasuke on his back. we were standing at the village entrance and I had already sent Sadao to do something for me.

"Master Jiraya, find lady Tsunada and bring her back to us" Guy requested.

"Dont worry you can count on us" Naruto replied with determination."we'll have her back in the village in no time"

'Hopefully we will' I thought to myself but tried to keep a smile on my face.

Jiraya ruffled Naruto's hair with a chuckle.

"Naruto nothing impresses me more than guts kid" Guy infomed Naruto "come here let me give you this" he said as he reached inside his vest."Lee got stronger with this"

"Really what is it?" Naruto asked excited

Guy showed us his signature pose, as he pulled another on of his splendex suits.

my face fell, and my shoulders dropped as i stared at the suit with a bit of disgust..I mean lots of disgust.

'He carries one on him?' Yami wondered 

'Thats Guy for ya' i thought to Yami as Guy went on explaining all about the suit.

"Its breathable, retains moister and offers complete freedom of movement all in one sweet package" he said and I think I gagged in my mouth "If you wear it while you train you will notice a difference in median. It really grow on ya, pretty soon you'll be wearing them all the time. just like Lee. I've got a bit fond of them myself"

"Oh man!" Naruto shouted excited while jumbing into the air, making me animefall.

I stood beside Jiraya watching Naruto take it happily from Guy and my eyes were twitching'.

"Pretty cool huh?" Naruto asked us after Guy started walking away, making me sweatdrop, and my eyebrows twitch even more.

"Dont even think about it, Look at that guy" Jiraya told him "Man, now that is goofy"

We walked down the dirt road quietly.

'You've got to be kidding me' I thought to myself, as i stopped in my tracks.

"You guys go ahead, I need to..uh..do something. I'll follow right away " I informed Jiraya and Naruto.

Jiraya raised an eyebrow at me in question. But didn't ask anything.

"OK then be careful" Jiraya told me as he walked away. Naruto was about to say something but i beat him to it.

"Don't worry Naruto" I told him "I just forget something i'm not going somewhere far" He nodded and ran to catch up with Jiraya.

I walked off the dirt road and headed into the forest, and kept walking till i was pretty deep inside.

??? Pov

I followed her quietly in the trees, as she walked into the forest alone. After a while of walking she stopped suddenly before disappearing from my sight.