Chapter 37 : A mission change

Happy new year everyone!!! ^_^ Hopefully it's going to be a great year!!

This is not one of my best chapters but I have finals right now I didn't think I would even update but I leave te judgement to you!!

On another note starting this chapter i am going to try to use honorofics the reason I didn't at first because when I started watching Naruto i watched it dubbed so my knowledge of japanese was limited but I am improving in that department any advice or help would be highly appreciated

PLS READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END!!!

Third Pov

 Sara was wiping her eyes furiously; her eyes had betrayed her as tear fell from them, eventually she ended up just covering her face to hide them away despite being the only on beside the river.

But after the memory of that day her brain didn't stop at that but has also recalled the memories that followed.

-Flashback-

The sun shone high in the sky; the winds were still but still giving you that perfect summer breeze. In all it was the perfect weather to be out in Konoha instead of staying inside, that what most were doing walking on the streets smiling, out with their families or their loved ones, kids running and playing, they were happy.

But inside Konoha's hospital many were still recovering from last night's incident, one that apparently a few knew about. Last night wasn't a happy day for the Hiroshi clan, it was even sadder for young Sara.

Physically, there was nothing wrong with her; she was great, emotionally though she was completely traumatized. After being saved by the Third Hokage, Sara like most was taken to the hospital to recover and since then she hadn't said a single word nor has she been responding in any way. Her face kept a blank face, no emotion showing on her face at all and while she sat on the bed in the hospital, all she did was keep staring at her hands placed in her lap, as much as the nurses tried they couldn't get her to eat or move or respond.

Despite that, inside her mind Sara wasn't as quiet as she appeared to be, she was broken, guilty, sad, lonely, tearful, angry, and hateful. Her emotions were on overdrive, so were her thoughts, especially after last night, when she had tried to sleep she had gotten nightmares of what happened causing her to wake up and she had stayed awake since then.

'It was my entire fault' she thought to herself 'He was after me, my parents died because of that along many others, many were injured, and Yoshio was taken. All because of me and what did I do I just stayed silent, scared, didn't even raise a finger to help, I was useless.

Maybe I should have just let him take me, if I had Dad would still be here, Mom would still be here, Nee-san would still be here. They would be okay and happy.'

The door opened to reveal Hideo he slowly walked closer to Sara, taking a seat beside her bed. He looked at his niece softly, in one night he had lost his sister, his best friend and his other niece, and the one in front of him, though she was breathing, looked far from alive.

He already knew how it feels to love someone you love and when he felt it the first time he was in his twenties, but Sara she was just a five year old.

Just a few minutes ago did Lord Fumio leave his- Hideo's- hospital room after telling him that he –Hideo- was going to be Sara's guardian.

It wasn't that he disliked Sara, but he thought he would be the last person capable of helping her. But right now He was all she had and she was all he had, also she was the living reminder of his sister and his best friend in almost everything, and she was the reminder of his lost love in name.