Chapter 19: Encounters with Garaa

Enjoy and by the way this the last day of the holiday, so tommorow i have to go back to school, anyway just enjoy the chapter

Sara Pov

Two weeks passed, and i was finally able to train again, Hideo sensei helped me with training, i learned a few new light justsu, which was something i havent done in a while, i guess being on a genin team gave me more free time than i thought.

We also wprked on my dark energy, i was better at controling it, i didnt lose control over it as much as before, i even learned a few new dark jutsus.

In those couble of weeks, i became friends with both Tenten and Lee, i visited Lee in the hospital, and kept him company, i visited Hinata too, who i found out has a crush on Naruto. I even spent some time with Ino and Sakura, I havent talked to Neji at all, but the other guys were too busy with training i didnt see them at all.

Today i had the day off, and i was making my way to Naruto's room in the hospital, he fainted from exhaustion, which for Naruto wasnt something new.

I was walking in the hospital hall, when i heared the faint sound of sand, i stopped in my tracks, and focused on it, before running to Lee's room.

"Ya know what?!" i hear Naruto's voice shouting, as i entered the room "You're sick in the head"

"Yeah. you're crazy" Shikamaru agrees.

I saw that Garaa was caught in Shika's shadow possesion jutsu, Garaa's eyes dart to me, when the two see that, they turn their eyes to me as well.

"You know glaring wont doanything Garaa" i told him humorly

"You're the other person i want to finish" he said monotonely

"I should have expected you would come after Lee" i said as i moved from the doorway, and stood beside Shika.

"You met him?!" Shika asked shocked, i nodded "He tried to kill me two years ago, and he still tries too"

"Do you really think we're just gonna kick back and let you do what you want?" Shika asked him sharply "Yeah right you selfish psychopath..."

"If you dont get out of my way, I'll kill you both too" Garaa informed Naruto and Shika.

"Oh yeah?!" Naruto challanged "Lets just see you tri i-oof!"

Naruto is interrupted by a jap in the gut from Shika.

"Garaa, i told you before" i said in whisper appearing beside him, in a blink of an eye "Dont let him control you"

"We saw you match with Lee" Shika stated with a smirk "So we know you're strong. but we have a few tricks up our sleeves. we held back during the exams you know"

My eye turns to the sleeping Lee, Garaa's sand was still creeping around Lee.

"Besides" I hear Shikamaru continue "its three against one. you should just take my advice and get out of here"

"I'll say this again" Garaa growled "Get in my wasy, and I'll kill you"

"And i'll say this if you try and hurt my friends i will kill you" i told him as i made a hand sign, and a light shield appeared above Lee, preventing the sand from reaching him.

 "He can act like a demon all he wants" Naruto declared "But i've got the real thing in me!"

Garaa looked up, as Shika gulped.

"My upbringing wasnt exactly a happy one" Garaa drawled "To make sure that i would be among the strongest of ninja, my father cast a jutsu on my unborn self, sealing a sand spirit inside of me. I destroyed the life of my own mother. I was born a monster."