Chapter 17: A day in the hospital

Here is a new chapter, a holiday is coming up, i will have n entire week off, so will have more time write, hope you enjoy this one.

Sara Pov

You know the feeling when you cant breathe, or like you suddenly lost your voice? That was how i felt at that moment, it was like time stopped, i just held a shocked face, not finding the strength to even fake my expressions.

 I didnt glance at Hideo sensei or Kakashi, neither did i glance at the doctor i kept looking down at my hands, i didnt know what to do.

The room was quiet, too quiet I couldnt stand it, i was thankful when the doctor coughed, and started to speak again.

"Your injuries on the other hand are healing quiet well, you should be out in a couple of days, but you shouldnt train for another week, you are body is fatugied and in despreat need for rest, I'm sorry for the news, and hopefully the surgery will be a success" with that he left, leaving me in another silence still staring at my hands.

"Sara, It's going to be okay the surgery will work" Hideo sensei said, putting a hand on my head i glanced at him, to see that he was giving me an assuaring smile "You have got to have faith, isnt that what you always say?"

I gave him a smile, trying to forget it, trying to focus on other things, like the fact that i still have other things to finish.

"And you dont have to face it alone" Kakashi spoke putting his arm on my shoulder "You have friends now, who worry about you, and will be their to hold you"

"I guess a lot of things changed in a few month" i said quietly.

"I need to get going, Kohana have been restless this few days" Hideo sensei said, ruffling my hair, as he left.

"I better get going too, i'm already late" Kakashi said, as he made a hand sign he gave me his signature closed eye smile before dissapearing in a puff of smoke.

I turned my gaze to watch the clouds through the window, it was one of the few things that got me to relax, and forget my worries.

'I see your taking the news quiet well' a voice said taking me by suprise, i looked every where in the room to see it was empty, and i didnt sense any chakra signs in it but mine.

'You know I'm in here, right?' the voice said again, once i recognized it, my expression changed to one of shock.

'Yami?!' I thought shocked 'Glad to see you recoginzed my voice'

'But H-'

'I always had the ability to do that' he stated interurupting me 'I just chose not to do it until now'

'why now? what changed?'

'Got bored, and since your the only person i can talk to, that i would entertain myself a little, So what are you planing to do? especially since your now short on time'

'I'm not sure, Orochimaru is here, which gives me a chance to find where he is'

"Sara!" a voice called waving a hand infront of me, interrupting my conversation with Yami.

I turned towards the owner and gave him a smile.

"Hey, Shika!" i greeted him as he took a seat on the chair on the left side of the bed.

"You had me worried their for a second, what got you so deep in thought?" he asked, while i just shrugged.

"Thinking about the exams" I lied "Sakura and Naruto stopped by earier and told me what happened, by the way congrats, on passing, they told me all about your fight, nice startegy!"