Special no.2 A mission with the jounins

Sorry this isnt a main chapter but my computer broke down with  the chapter i was working on so this is a special till i get my computer fixed.

Vote if you like, comment in either case, and fan if you want.

Special No.2

Third Pov

Four jounins stood infront of the old man who had a pipe in his mouth, and was wearing a red and white hat, one of the jounins had grey anti gravity hair, wearing a mask that cover the bottom of his face, and his head band was tilted over his left eye, another was one with a small beard, and was smoking a cigraette, there was another who had black bowl cut hair, and huge eyebrows, the last one was a kunochi with red eyes, and raven black hair.

A knock on the door caused all the jounins to look at it, they have been waiting for the final member, that was going on this mission.

"Come in" said the hokage in his calm voice, the door opened to reveal a 9 year old girl, with black hair that reached mid back, and brown eyes, and tanned skin.

"Sorry I'm late hokage-sama" the girl said bowing respectfully, when she raised her head everyone could see the smile on her face. "That's okay" the hokage replied with his own smile.

The jounins wasnt sure wha a small girl like her was doing here if this was an A-rank.

The girl turned towards the four jounins, "My name is Sara Hiroshi, it's nice to meet you" the girl introduced herself, as soon as she said her name the jounin realized who she was, the Hiroshi prodigy,

"Kakashi Hatake" the silver haired jounin introduced putting his book away, and giving the girl a closed eye smile.

"Asuma Sarutobi" introduced the jounin with the cigraette in his mouth.

"Kurenai Yuhi" Said the kunochi with a small smile.

"Guy Might" said the jounin wearing green spendix, with a wide grin and a thump up, making girl sweat drop.

The hokage coughed graping everyone's attention, "Now that the introductions are over, i think as you have already noticed Sara is the final member of the team for this mission" He rested his shin on his hands "This is an A- rank mission, as you have already been informed, recently some rouge ninja's of different origins have formed a gang that been terrorizing the village's on the border, they steal kidnap, murder, and a lot more, we found their location, they aren't s-rank criminals, but the have the advanteg of number, your goal is to elemenate these ninjas, this mission will be led by Kakashi, any questions?" everyone shakes their head.

"Ok then, Meet at the gates in an hour" Kakashi orders.

Sara Pov

We have been waiting at the gates for two hours now, and Kakashi is still not here, i release a deep sigh.

"How much longer?" i finally shout not able to take it anymore, i wasnt the most patient person, i think that's why the hokage put me on this mission, now that i see that i would need patient to deal with this guy's tardness.

"You better get used to it thats how he is all the time" Asuma said with the cigraette in his mouth.

"Are you sure your up for this mission?" Kurenai asks, making me raise an eyebrow.