Chapter 7: Rememeber me

Pic of 4 year old Sara -------->

Chapter 7

Sara Pov

I woke up startled. I was panting heavily, sweating. I wiped the sweat with the back of my hand.

I look at Sakura to see she was still sleeping, I decided to go outside to get some air.

I went outside, and dangled my legs over the side of the wooding flooring that surround the house my legs were right above water.

I lift my head and stare at the stars; the same dream was hunting me.

I feel someone coming behind me; I turn my head to see it was Sasuke; I give him a small smile, before turning and continuing to stare at the stars.

He sits beside me; we sit in silence for a few minutes, before he starts to talk.

“Can I ask you something?” he asks, I think he said it debating if he should ask.

“Sure” I answer him my eyes still on the stars.

“Did we know each other before team 7?” he asks

I turn my face towards him; I decide to play with him a little.

“Maybe” I give him a vague answer.

“Did we or didn’t we? Can give you a more specific answer?” he says, trying to keep his calm.

 “And where is the fun in that” I said smiling.

Sasuke Pov

“And where is the fun in that” she says with a smile, but then I remember something.

-Flashback-

“Do you know what the mission they went on is?” a four year old version of me asks a girl with black hair tied at the end, and brown.

“Maybe” she answers

“Why do you never give a direct answer?”

“Where is the fun in that?” she answers with a smile.

-End of flashback-

“We did know each other” I inform her, now I remember her, our brother knew each other that was how we met, but when we were five, something happened I didn’t see her since then, and it was before the massacre so what could have happened.

Sara Pov

“We did know each other” he informs me, so he remembered, I guess after the massacre he blocked most memories with Itachi, that’s why he didn’t remember.

“Glad to see you finally remembered” I inform him, before turning my head to watch the stars, “I was starting to think you never will”

“But what happened to you back then? You kinda disappeared!” he asks me, I can still feel his gaze on me

“A lot happened but where is the fun in telling you everything now” I tell him, enjoying his growing frustration.

He just lets out a deep sigh.

“You didn’t change much, still the same with the vague answers”

“I guess” I say standing up, “I have to go now, see you in the morning okay?” I don’t give him time to answer, as I start walking away.

I was now walking in the forest, following Naruto’s chakra signature, when I find him, I hide in a tree, and watch him while he trains.

I sit on a branch watching him trying over and over again; every time he falls he gets up again.

“You know you won’t prove anything, if you die because of the lack of chakra” I tell him, he jumps and falls shocked that I was sitting there.

I jump down and walk to him.

“Here” I tell him with a closed eye smile, offering my hand so he can get back up.

He takes it, giving me a wide grin.

“Thanks” he tells me when he is on his leg.

“I know you want to prove that there are real heroes and all, but sometimes resting is as important as training” I tell him, but I shouldn’t be one to talk, I sometimes push myself off the edge too.

“I can’t” he says with a determined look on his face “I won’t stop till I reach the top, believe it!”

I guess I could give him a reward for his determination, since I know his too dense to remember.

“Well, I came here to ask you something” I tell him, motioning for him to sit down.

 “Do I by any chance look familiar to you?” I ask him to see if he remembers anything

“Well, I think so, I don’t know, I have this feeling like we met before, but I can’t just put my finger on it” he tells me scratching his chin.

“That’s because we met when we were four” I inform him “We were friends for a short while, but….I kinda got caught up with some stuff that I lost touch with the friends I had back then”

I look at him to see a look on his face like he is trying to remember something.

“I can tell you about when we first met” I tell him

-Flashback-

A four years old version of me was walking was my nine years old brother, going home after we spent the morning with Itachi and Sasuke, the sun was setting.

 When we walked by the playground, I saw a little blonde kid, on the ground crying, with other kids around him annoying him, before they left with their parents.

I walked to the kid.

“Here” I told him with a closed eye smile, offering my hand so he can get up.

“Huh?” he said looking at me.

“Don’t worry I don’t bite”

He took my hand.

“My name is Sara Hiroshi, what’s yours?”

“Naruto Uzumaki”

“Well, Naruto do you want to be friends?” I ask him with a smile, he looked startled by my question.

“R-really?!” he asked

“Really” I inform him with another closed eye smile.

“Yeah!” he says grinning widely.

-End of flashback-

I look at Naruto, to see the flick of remembrance in his eyes.

“After that we were friends for about year” I inform him “But like I said because of some stuff I lost touch with my friends, you and Sasuke among those friends”

“Sasuke too?”

“Yeah, I talked to him about it before, I came to you” I look at the star filled sky, before standing up “I think you should rest, but no matter how many times I tell you I know you won’t listen”

He laughs sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

I just smile and start to leave.

“I will go back to the house” before I leave he says something that stops me.

“I am glad we got to be friends again”

“Me too, Naruto” I tell him with a smile before leaping in the trees and heading back to the house.

I go back to the room, Sakura and I share, to find her still sleeping, I lay down in bed, thinking about everything that happened tonight before drifting to a dreamless sleep.