Chapter 10: The jounins ambush

This is sort of a filler the next couple of chapters will be around this, enjoy.

Sara Pov

I woke up at 05:00 am, like always, i always wake up early even on my day off, it has been 3 days since we got back from our 'C-rank' mission, we were given a week off to recover.

I went to the bathroom, and got in the shower, then dd my daily routine, when i went back to my room i had a towel wrapped around me, my room had a queen sized bed, a wardrobe, a desk, and a dresser with some photo frames on it, it had light brown walls, a dark brown wooding flooring, and behind me was a door that led to a private bathroom, there was also a small balcony, i always left it's door slightly open.

I opened my wardrobe, picking something to wear, when a messenger bird flew through the balcony's door, and settled on my desk, there was a small message tied to his leg, the moment i took it he flew right back the way he came in, i opened the letter.

Meet at training ground 4 at 08:00 bring your ninja gear with you.

                                                                                                 Kakashi

so here goes my day off, I looked at the clock it was still 6:00, i wore my usual ninja outfit, well same style, different color (AN: pic on side------->) When i was done, i put on my weapons pouch, and took my katana in hand.

 I went into the hallway, my room like all other bedrooms were on the second floor, i walked to the end of the hallway, and knocked on the door of what 7 years ago was a guest room, I opened the door, the room was just like mine, but with a normal sized bed and no balcony.

"Kohana!" I called gently "Wake up! you need to get ready to go the academy!"

An eight year old girl sat in bed rubbing her eyes, and yawning, she had black hair, and brown eyes just like me, they were clan traits after all.

"What time is it?" she asked groggily.

"It's 06:30" I said, she looked at me now wide awake.

"WHAT?!" she shouted before rushing to the bathroom down the hall, I chuckled at her behavior.

I went down stairs, to the kitchen, after putting my katana at the door, leaning it on the wall, i made some breakfast for both of us, by the time i was done it was already 07:15, Kohana came running down the stairs, her hair was now in two pigtails, and she was waering a sleeveless violet, with black cloth part shirt, with a black skirt, and white black spendex under that was knee length.

"Let's eat breakfast, then i will take you to the academy" i said with a small smile.

"Oh right! If i dont come to take you i will be at training grounds 4, my sensei sent me a message this morning" The moment i said that she perked up, before continuing with her breakfast, i just ignored it.

After we were done eating, we went to the front door, i strapped my katana, and wore my ninja shoes, after Kohana wore her shoes too, i took her hand in mine and flickered us both to the front of the academy.

Once she was inside, i flickered to the training grounds, none of my team memebers were there but there was one person there, he was lying down watching the clouds, he hadnt noticed me yet, so i jumped on a branch quietly, masking my chakra for now.

I didnt lnow what time exactly did i arrive there, but after what i think was about ten minutes, two other genins came, it was Choji, and the blonde girl i saw with them before.