Chapter 45:Pulling from the darkness

Third Pov

It was the noon of the day the team has returned from Heiwa, Sara was already in the hospital with the doctors fussing over her, and everyone else's injury had already been taken care by the doctors back at Heiwa.

They had given their reports as soon as they came, Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke already left Tsunada's office to go check on Sara, while Manami and Kakashi waited outside, Hideo and Yoshio were inside with Lady Tsunada and Shizune beside her.

After Yoshio told her what he had told Hideo, that he couldn't remember anything from those seven years, Lady Tsunade had attempted to see if there was something she could do to help him recover his memory but with no avail.

"Just to be sure we'll have Inoichi take a look maybe he can find something" She said as she looked seriously at him "and you will be subjected to several medical and psychological tests, and we'll have a sealing ninja make sure it's completely gone. When it's done we'll see about you being a shinobi, understood?"

"Hai" Yoshio replied firmly "Lady Tsunada about my sister..."

"I am going to check on her as soon as we're finished, we might have to perform her surgery sooner than I thought and with even greater risks" She said biting her nail "That idiot sure is like her mother"

At the last sentence both males smile, even though Yoshio's was a sad one.

"Lady Tsunada there is also the matter of Manami Hiroshi" Hideo reminded Lady Tsunada

"She's welcome to becoming a citizen, Shizune can you handle the details and set the tests to see if she can become a medical shinobi" Lady Tsunada replied

"Hai" Shizune replied as she headed outside to talk to Manami.

"Hideo take Yoshio to the interrogation unit and call Inoichi while I go take a look at Sara" Tsunada told him

"Hai" He replied before he and Yoshio started making their way outside.

It was troublesome indeed having to watch a brat do that much even though she knew how badly it would affect her but for 'Yami' it wasn't just troublesome, it was nostalgic it reminded her of something she thought was lost from this world, Selflessness.

But while Sara's actions did show her that, she saw it in her friends too through Sara's eyes, and just maybe there was still hope for this world after all this time maybe this new generation would manage to break the hatred.

Now though she had to focus on keeping Sara alive, while she couldn't heal her she could save her from giving up maybe she can help her fight from inside her mind to wake up, but she had to find her first.

Yami walked inside Sara's now dark shrouded mind where the young Hiroshi was lost, trying to find her or sense her presence. After such a strong light jutsu and before she could even get the grasp of the new power she unlocked with the second stage, there was low chance she would wake up from this on her own, it was the curse of the kekkei genkai after all, powerful as it was, it's power brings the demise of their user if not handled properly.

Tsunade was checking Sara's vitals and her condition and things weren't looking good, it wasn't easy making the choice to operate now and risk increasing her chance of death because of the fact of her low chakra which was taking too long to recover, or wait a couple of days for her chakra to recover as much as possible but with the possibility of her not even waking up of her coma.