Chapter 38 : More flashbacks!!!

Couldn't come up with a title for this one but since most of it is a flashback and I happen to be writing alot of them lately well!!

On another notice my exams finish next week I will have time to write on the first few days but I got tons of things i need to do this vacation I will try to update but won't be sure when exactly.

anyway enjoy the new chapter and don't forget to vote ^_^

Sara Pov

I jumped over the roofs of the houses making my way to the town center, it was the next day and considering we just arrived yesterday we settled in for that night, but this morning we already had a patrol plan, and each of us was doing his part.

The plan was just a way for everyone to familiarize their selves with the village and its outskirts. We were divided to four main teams each team led by a jounin, at least one member capable of tracking and one who knew the village.

The first team led by Hideo-sensei and consisted of Shino-san, Ino-chan and Sasuke-kun; they were supposed to cover the south side.

 The second team led by Kurenai-san and consisted of Hinata-chan, Choji-kun and Hiro-kun they were covering the west side of town.

 The third team was led by Asuma-san and consisted of Shika-kun, Kiba-san and Yumi-chan, they covered the east side.

The fourth team led by Kakashi-san and consisted of Sakura-chan, Naruto-kun and Taka-kun, which caused lots of objection from the three; they were supposed to cover the north side of the village.

As for me I was sent to protect what we thought was their target the stone of heart, I think sensei told me to cover considering it would be away from the fighting at first.

I sighed as I continued on my way 'He's worried, I know but seriously, it's not like I can't fight' Remembering what he gave I pulled out the bottle of pills from my pouch and swallowed a pill from it.

-Flashback-

"Here!" He said handing me the brown bottle "Tsunade-Sama gave them to me for you; She said you should take one every 10 hours. It should stop you from having an episode if your chakra spikes up but she wasn't sure if it would do the same if your chakra is low. So be careful"

-End of flashback-

I sighed again as I landed in front of the stairway leading to the shrine where the stone was. The stairs were made of marble and were pretty wide but it didn't surround it entirely.

I started climbing the many stairs as I remembered the time I came here when I first tried to unlock the kekkei genkai for the first time.

'I was four back then'

-Flashback-

"Come on you three" I said running ahead of them, through the streets.

"Wait up, Sara-chan!" Yumi called as they tried to catch up.

I finally stopped in front of the stairway waiting for them. When they reached me they bent over resting their hands on their knees to catch their breath.

"Jeez! You guys are really slow" I told them with a sigh.

"We're not slow; you're the one who's too fast." Taka-kun said between breathes.

"Excuses, excuses!" I told them "Now let's get going!"

"Sometimes I wonder where she gets her stamina from" Hiro-kun said as I ran ahead of them up the stairs.