Chapter 31: More than one way to die!!

Me:....

Sara: Okay everyone my authoress is sulking in the corner right now because of the fact that so much people read the story but only a small fraction votes. Why not encourage her a bit it's not that hard to click the vote button on the side.

Also this chapter is dedicated to KanyaLang for commenting on the last chapter. enjoy the new one. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLS!!!

Sara Pov

"God damn it!" A female voice cursed, one I didn't recognize "This girl really got a knack for being unconscious!"

I opened my eyes slowly to see light all around and beside me a blurry person stood. I blinked a few times; I knew that this was where I usually talked to Yami when I was unconscious but what was that person doing here?

"Who are you?" I asked quietly "How did you get here?"

This made the said person flinch and jump and just like that she disappeared.

"Hey!!" I shouted as I stood up hurriedly even though I felt a little bit light headed "Wait!"

I looked around to find the same half dark half lighted place with just me around.

"Yami!" I called "Do you know where she went?"

"Where who went?" Yami asked and I caught a hint of worry in his voice

"I saw someone here" I told him as I stared straight into the darkness "What exactly are you hiding? And why are you helping that person who ever they are?"

"I am not hiding anything!!" He yelled "and you really should speak to me with more respect, making accusations like that when it was probably just a dream or a side effect from getting your head hit multiple times"

I was getting fed up with everything and I wasn't in the mood for any lying since I had more than enough on my plate after having to fight Yoshio so I finally snapped at Yami.

"Stop lying!!!" I yelled at the top of my voice "Can't you for once stop the lying, stop the secrets, stop the sarcasm and trust me!!!

You said you have been in my head for a long time, you know me inside and out, you know all of my thoughts, feelings and fears, while I don't even know your name. I have tried being nice, I didn't block you, I talked to you but you wouldn't change. I don't know what to do anymore"

I slumped to whatever ground there and lowered my head at the last sentence, which wasn't just meant for him but for everything. I felt so lost, the clock for me was ticking and even though I knew my brother wasn't working for Orochimaru by his own will, I still had no idea how to save him.

I only have realized I was crying, as tears slid down my cheeks.

"You really are an annoying brat!!" A female voice said making me raise my head. I started turning my head trying to locate the owner of the voice but with no avail. "Did you get stupid or something?"

I suddenly realized where the voice was coming from, I stared at the spot with widened eyes and my mouth opened slightly.

"No way" I whispered to myself "There's just no way"

"Yes it's possible, would you close your mouth before it falls to the ground or something"

"How could you be…" I started as I stood up "Why would you even…"

"Why would I talk to you in a male voice?" She asked the question I was trying to phrase "Simple to keep you off track"

"What?" I asked her with even more confusion, she sighed before answering.