Chapter 48: Sasuke Retrieval!

Yosh!! Here's the new chapter!! the end of this book is near and then Shippuuden!! :D

I am still thinking of a name for the second book, If anyone have any suggestions pm it to me or comment it! :D

Sara Pov

I was meditating in front of the lake near the village, the sun was setting by the time I opened my eyes.

'Didn't think it was that long?' I thought as I stood up stretching 'I will just try it really quick before heading home'

I went to the closest tree taking a leaf and putting it on my forehead, I started concentrating chakra to it.

It was okay for a couple of minutes before it ripped, I smiled happily 'finally some progress'

Emi was probably asleep already.

'Time to head home' I thought.

Time skip...

"Jounin!!" Kohana exclaimed excitedly when I told her the good news. We were both in the kitchen, while I was cooking dinner for us. "Wow, that's great news sis!!! Congratulations!!! Wait till Yoshio-nii hears about it!! We have to celebrate!!!"

"Calm down" I told her "We don't really need to celebrate"

"WE DON'T NEED TO CELEBRATE?!" She shouted at me "We're going to celebrate when they get back and you're going to enjoy it! Oh my god I need to start planning a party!"

She finished heading out of the kitchen, making me sweat drop.

"A party?" I whispered to myself "This girl likes parties' way too much!"

Time Skip....

'This should do it' I thought happily as the leaf was on my forehead safe and sound for a few minutes now.

It was at sunset of the next day; I was at the lake since dawn training.

I stared at the sky feeling uneasy, the feeling was with me since morning and I had no idea why I was feeling it.

'Maybe it's better if I went to check on Sasuke' I thought 'Actually I haven't seen any of team 7 lately. I think I can make it before visiting hours are over'

I walked into village streets, trying to push the uneasy feeling into the back of mind for now.

"Sakura!" I called to the pink head when I saw her at the bridge over the water channel. "Haven't seen you in a while now!"

"Hey Sara!" She greeted with a weak smile "I guess I was just busy"

"What's wrong?" I asked her "Did Sasuke say something mean? Or did Naruto annoy you?"

"You haven't heard?" She asked me sadly to which I shook my head confused "Sasuke...He's left the village"

I was taken by surprise to what she said.

"What?! But why would..." I didn't even need to finish "don't tell me the idiot is going to Orochimaru?!" I finished angrily my hands shaking.

"I think so" She replied "Ever since Orochimaru gave him that curse mark, he's been different"

I looked at the ground frustrated.

'That idiot' I thought angrily.

"When did he even leave?" I asked her quietly trying to control my anger.