Chapter 18: A birthday party

Another filler, but i think it was really good read and tell me what you think of it. and if anyone has pics for it send me the link and i will put them in a chapter, and if anyone has a better cover for it send me a link and might change it, i was planning on making a new cover but my computer is still broken I'm writing from my sister's laptob, and she doesnt have any programs i can use!!!

Sara Pov

"NEEEE-SANNN!" Kohana shouted as she tackled me with a hug as soon as she enetered the room, "Iwassoworriedaboutyou,butHideosenseithansaidyouwerestable,butyouwereunconciousforthreedays,andwhenhetold meyouwokeupiwantedtovisitbuthesaidyouneededyourrest,andthatwewillvisityoutoday,sinceweweresupposdtogetyouanywaysinceyouwillbereleased!"

"I'm fine no need to worry, so slow down a bit!"

"thats how Kohana is when she is worried, she is hyper all the time, but when worried, it's almost impossible to understand what she is saying, but I'm used to it by now." I whispered to Shika who was with me, evading Asuma yet again, although when i asked  him he ignored the question so i took it as a yes.

"She is like a female Naruto" He stated with a sweatdrop "I see now how come your so calm, while still being on a team with Naruto"

We both just laughed at that, When Kohana started pushing him out of the room.

"Out now!" she ordered pushing him "she needs to get changed. I brought you some cloth, they are in the bag beside the bed, and the choker is in it too, but the katana is back home"

she then closed the door behind her, leaving me alone, i chuckled to myself at her behavior.

I took the bag and got into the bathroom, I took a quick shower, then wore the outfit she had brought me, it was a simple red sleevless blouse, with a grey skirt that reached , and knee length grey ninja boots, and then tied my mother's choker around my neck, it was the last gift she ever gave me, it was something that was passed down, in our family mother to daughter, she got from her mother, and i got it from her, along with my katan that was the last gift given to me by my father, they were my most important possesions.(AN: outfit on the side ------>)

I went out of the room to find Both Kohana and Shika talking, or more of Kohana annoying him, and him muttering 'troublesome', i giggled at both of them, catching both their attentions.

Kohana Pov

As soon as i heared a giggle, i turned to see nee-san, dressed in the outfit i brought, what caught my attention, was how Shikamaru was looking at her.

Sara always told me about her time with her friends before the incident, and from what she told me i could tell she was more carefree, and happier than she is now, and lately i have noticed she was happier than before, maybehe has something to do with that.

"So onee-san, i need to get going I'm told Moegi i would meet her!" i said with a grin, before running away.

Shikamaru Pov

"So you want to go watch some clouds?" i asked in a bored tone, i was hoping she would agree, ever since we both met again, a few weeks ago, i have been thinking a lot about her.

"Yeah sure, we could go to your spot this time" she ansewred with a smile as we started making our way through the hospital halls.

"I think it would be better if we go to your spot, Asuma senseidoesnt know about it, so he wont be able to find me"

she giggled, "ok then"

we started making our way there, when we where on the cliff above the firsts head, we jumped down to it, before we both layed down there in silence just watching the clouds.