Chapter 36: The tale of seven years ago!

I am on a roll three chapters in three weeks, wow! just wow! I started writing this chapter and honestly couldn't bring myself to stop writing in the middle!!

You'll notice that Sara's father name is Akihiro just like the oc I introduced but this is not a mistake, they're both named after someone that's why the name is repeated.

Also despite that Streetplayaa_ was the first to comment I did dedicate the last chapter to her so this one is dedicated to Anime_Lover_Girl_123 

Okay hope you enjoy the chapter don't forget to comment and vote, I'm going to bed cause it's two in the morning over here!

Third Pov

The night was quiet on the village of Heiwa; slow a bit chilly wind was passing through it as well, but in the skies on the back of a sparrow sat Sara. She hadn't taken any notice of the how deserted the village looked, it was more like the quietness was just what she needed as she lost herself in her thoughts.

As her thoughts swirled, she was sure of a few things. Yoshio was in the forest among the ninjas that attacked the village, in that case the secret was out she would have to explain everything to her friends. She would have to explain how Yoshio wasn't doing this by his free will, that it was because Orochimaru was controlling him and hopefully they would understand.

Another thing Orochimaru he was the one behind the attack on her village, both her villages. If he was here in person it was sure to get troublesome, she was in no shape to fight him and he wasn't a legendary sanin for nothing facing him – even with all of them – wasn't going to be an easy job nor could she really know if they can defeat him.

This mission might be her only chance to save her brother and she was determined to not waste it even if it took her life.

Back at the head's village, everyone were shocked about what Akihiro had just told them, almost everybody Hideo was clenching his hand, while Kakashi had narrowed his eyes.

The two of them understood one important thing this mission might have just turned S-rank if Orochimaru was here himself.

"Wait a second how is that possible?" Kiba questioned "Wasn't her brother MIA?" He was remembering the conversation they had that day after the spar.

"You guys don't know anything do you?" Takao stated "You don't know what happened seven years ago?"

"They don't know that it's been kept a secret" Kakashi explained

"But everyone thought that Yoshio was gone by now" Asuma said

"This certainly complicates things" Kurenai said thought she had just become a jounin recently but she was one of the ninjas that assisted the Hiroshi clan back then.

"Would someone mind telling us what are you talking about?" Naruto questioned shouting "What happened seven years ago?"

Shikamaru sighed he had told Sara that they weren't going to rush her to tell them about what had happened seven years ago, but if it affects their mission it looks like they will find out with or without her consent.

"So you guys know?" A familiar voice questioned from the door, they looked up to see Sara staring at them with Manami behind her. "You know that Yoshio is here"

"Not just here but he's also one of the attackers" Akihiro clarified "I guess Lady Susumu wanted to talk to you about it"

"Sara!" Hideo sensei started grabbing her attention, he wasn't sure about what he was going to ask her but he had to give it a shot "You need to tell them what happened seven years ago! Some of the details concern our mission"