Chapter 14: Forest of Death: A friend's help

A new chapter, hope you enjoy, the premieres are going to be on the next chapter, I entered this story in The NWA 2013 so check it out and vote for it if you think it should win.

Third Pov

Team 7 stood with team 10, after the three sound Nins left, and Team guy left as well.

Shikamaru had his eyes narrowed at 'Sara', wondering why she didn't join the fight against the sound Nins. When Sakura's eyes landed on Sara's clone she gasped.

"Sakura, what's wrong?" Naruto asked concerned

"S-sara...." She just said, tears forming in her eyes, she was worried since the last time she saw her; she had left her fighting Orochimaru.

"She is right there!" Naruto said pointing at Sara's clone, Sakura shook her head "That's just a clone" she said before looking at the clone "Sara came after you and Sasuke lost conscience, she created a clone to help carry you both to a safe place, but....she stayed to fight him" She said her voice whimpering at the end.

Everyone's eyes widened at what Sakura said, Sasuke and Naruto faced Orochimaru, and he wasn't someone to be taken lightly, Shikamaru was worried, whoever this enemy was, from what he found out from team 7 that confronted him yesterday, so Sara should have been back by now.

"We have to go check on her!" Sakura shouted worriedly; earning her nods from Sasuke and Naruto.

"We are coming with you" Shikamaru said trying to keep his usual bored tone, but failed, both Ino and Choji nodded.

"Let's go!" Sara's clone spoke for the first time "I will lead the way" and she started darting away as everyone followed.

Sara Pov

I opened my eyes to find myself in a place with shining light, it wasn't like a room, more like just light, but I still walked like there was normal ground, of course across from was the same thing but instead of light it was dark.

I recognized this place, quite well, it was somewhere inside my mind, I always came here, when I lost conscience from injuries, it used to happen more often, before I joined team 7.

"Been a while" came the irritating male voice, that talked to me every time I was here, of course he was hiding in the darkness "I was starting to wonder, if you will come here again!"

"You make it sound like you like me being injured" I said with a sigh "so where did our conversation end last time?" I crossed my arm sitting on the ground, or light "so when are you going to tell me your name?"

"You never give up do you?" he stated more than asked with a chuckle "Walk into the darkness and I will consider it"

"No thanks, I'm continent with where I am now" this place represented my light and dark energy that came with my kekkei genkai, half-light, half dark, when I researched about this place after the first time I came here, I found out that it came when you almost mastered one of the two sides, and I almost mastered the light, that was when I was 9, but when I tried to find out anything about Yami, that was what I called him since he refused to give me his name, I found nothing, when I asked if he was sealed in me, he never gave a straight answer.

"I noticed that" he said emotionless "Especially ever since you joined the genin team, and more after you reunited with those friends of yours, the light have been getting stronger"

"Really?!" I said surprised "I haven't noticed any change"

"Of course you wouldn't" he said amused.