Special no.1 Meeting Sasuke

I thought since i told the story of how Sara and Naruto met in the last chapter, i would write how Sara and Sasuke met, so here goes.

Pic of Yoshio------->

I am not very good at computer drawing, I am still learning, I just do them for illustratoin

The video is of the training-------->

Special no.1

Meeting Sasuke

Third Pov

“So who is this person you want me to meet?!” A four year old girl, asks while walking backwards.

The little girl had black hair, which reached mid-back, which was tied at the bottom, and brown eyes.

“He is friend, I met him on my last mission” a ten year old buy answers her, with a smile.

The boy had black hair, brown eyes, and he wore the leaf headband on his forehead.

“Wow so you finally made a friend” the girl said in teasing voice

“You make it sound like I never had any friends”

“I don’t think you had any friends before, nii-san”

“I am not anti-social, you are so childish”

“Well, I am just four” she says in a matter of fact voice.

“I don’t know how you end up making friends with everyone you meet, but you enjoy the frustration of those in front of you”

“Only when I am the one who caused it, and you’re the only one I frustrate by teasing, I frustrate other people by vague answers and sometimes teasing” She said the last sentence after he gave her a glare.

“Any way what’s his name?”

“Itachi Uchiha”

After a while of walking, and the girl teasing the older boy, the two arrived at a clearing in the forest, there was a 9 year old boy with raven black hair and onyx eyes.

“Hey Itachi” The boy called

“Good to see you actually came” Itachi said with a smirk “Ready to see who is actually better”

“You’re on Uchiha”

“You must be Itachi uchiha, I am Sara Hiroshi nice to meet you” the little girl introduced herself after standing right in front of Itachi, with her hand in front of her.

“Nice to meet you too” Itachi said shaking the girl’s hand.

“What’s with the polite attitude, all of a sudden?!” The brown eyed boy exclaims.

“I am always nice” the girl says with a close eyed smile, making him anime fall.

Sara turns to see another boy standing behind Itachi, clutching to his leg, he looked like he was the same age as her.

“Hi I am Sara Hiroshi, who are you?” She says extending her arm for him to shake.

“Sasuke Uchiha” he said shaking her hands

“Nice to meet you Sasuke”

“Hey Sasuke, my name is Yoshio Hiroshi” The brown eyed boy introduced himself.

“Ok, now that we are done with the introductions” Yoshio said turning to Itachi “How about we start that challenge of yours, Itachi?”

“Well get back and I will show you” he said with a smirk.

They all got back, except for Itachi, who stood in the center, kunais in hand, he jumped in the air, doing some flips and throwing kunai, to the targets, for them to hit bulls’ eye, even the one hidden behind the rock.

“Wow” Sara says with an open mouth when Itachi approaches them “I want to go next!” she exclaims.

“I don’t think it’s safe, for a four year’s old” Itachi tells her in a gentle voice

“Then you have no idea who I am. Can I try nii-san?” she says looking at Yoshio and giving him her puppy eyed face.

“Sure” he tells her, she starts jumping in the air before walking to the center where Itachi was standing before.

“Are you sure she will be alright?” Itachi whispers to Yoshio, taking place next to Sasuke.

“Just watch” is all he tells him, making him turn his head to see the little girl, standing in the middle of the clearing with Senbon needles in hand instead of kunais, she jumps in the air and starts throwing her needles, adjusting their paths by throwing other needles at them, like he did with the kunais, in the end her needles was dead center in all the targets.

He was astonished how a four years old girl could do that training.

“I did it!” she starts jumping in the air shouting.

“That was amazing Sara-Chan!” Sasuke shouts at the little girl.

“She is a prodigy too” Yoshio explains after he saw the astonished look on Itachi’s face “She is really smart and talented, childish, but with training she will be stronger than both of us”

“I see” he says taking another look at the little girl who was talking with Sasuke.