Chapter 35 : Riddles!!

Wow!! two updates in the same week!! Hope you enjoy it guys don't forget to vote and comment. Also this chapter is dedicated to Streetplayaa_ for being the first and the only one to comment on the last chapter!!!

ENJOY!!!

Third Pov

The group of shinobi watched as Sara on Sadao's back flew away, they were confused at why someone would make her act like that.

"Well let's get going" Yumiko said cheerfully as she started leading them across the tiled road leading into the village "Welcome to the village of Heiwa, the home of the Hiroshi clan, we specialize in chakra control making excellent medics, Fuujutsu users and ninjutsu users"

"Don't talk so much Yumi!" Akihiro warned her.

"I am not saying anything wrong Aki, all of this is common knowledge already.  I was just giving a nice introduction" She replied. But the genins attention were drifted to the surrounding buildings green seemed to cover a lot of areas and the buildings were beautifully designed.

Of course not all the genins were just noting the beauty of the village some along with jounins noted something else.

"Isn't it a little early for everyone to have gone home?" Asuma asked as they continued walking, making the trio from the village frown.

"It's been like that ever since the last attack" Yumiko said sadly as she stared at the ground.

"Everyone's afraid they would get hurt, so far no one died but..." Takao said clenching his fists "The amount of injured is scaring everyone"

"Our village has never dealt with something like that, even with the medical ninjas here we're thinned out on healing injuries" Akihiro explained "And the few ninjas who are here are ones who're retired, the three of us are the only ones who are in fighting state. Yet we don't have enough training or experience to deal with this kind of situations"

"You did well you three!" Hideo assured "You have managed to fend off their attack without anyone dying that should make the three of you proud"

"Exactly don't worry we'll take over from here" Kakashi told them with a closed eye smile.

"Thank you very much! Thank you!" Yumiko said turning to them with a bow "Thank you for helping us!" The tears were streaming down her face in gratitude.

"We have never had strangers in our village but Thank you for the help you're giving us" Takao said as well, while Akihiro stayed silent.

"Don't worry about it, we're going to get rid of all those guys in not time" Naruto said with a grin.

"I doubt you will have anything to offer!" Takao mocked as Naruto grew a irk mark but before he could even reply Takao was on the ground holding his bruised head, after getting beat up by Yumiko.

"I thought I told you to behave!" She told him warningly as Akihiro just sighed.

"Let's get going, we're already late" Akihiro told them as he took lead.

Sara Pov

"Why do you think she wants to see us for?" I asked Sadao as we continued flying higher up "It's unusual for her to ask us to come to her, usually we're the ones going to her asking for something"

"Maybe she's cashing in all the favors we owe her" He told me "But I don't think that's likely"

"Neither do I" I told him.

We had arrived at almost the top of the mountain making it colder with more air currents around, I was holding to Sadao using my chakra now.

"We're here" He told me as we started making our way to side cave in the mountain.