Chapter 20: The third exam begins

I'm so happy right now, This story have over than 1000 reads, for me thats an accomplishment!!!

Sara Pov

Naruto and Neji kept staring at each other, Suddenly Naruto throws a few kunai at Neji, and runs at him.

'is he an idiot?' Yami asked 'He knows he shouldnt attack with a frontal attack'

"You moron! A frontal attack will never work!" I heard Kiba's voice yell out from the crowd.

'Even dog boy knows it' Yami stated and i just sigh.

(AN: okay I'm too lazy to write in detail what happened i mean if you're reading a fanfic you probably saw the real thing, anyway i put a the video to their fight on the side ------->)

'looks like there is till some hope for the idiot' Yami said

'that's Naruto for ya always full of suprises'

"Alright Naruto!" I shouted at the top of my voice, while the crowd was silent unbelieveing the result.

"Yeah Naruto!" Shika joined in, throwing a fist in the air,and soon after the crowd joined in cheering again.

"So i guess your going to put your money on Naruto next time?" I aske Shika with a smirk.

"I guess i underestimated him!" Shika stated "But i never expected him to have gotten this strong in such a short time"

"Naruto!" I exclaimed happily giving him a quick hug "congrats on winning! I knew you could do it!"

"Hehe! It was nuthin!" He bragged, as i just shook my head.

"If you call having all your chakra point closed nothing!" Shika Taunted, Causing Nauto to cross his arms."But i actually didnt think you had it in you"

The crowd than began shouting at the proctor and the hokage, asking for Sasuke Uchiha.

"Way to boost someone that already has a huge ego" i muttered, with crossed arms.

"yeah, no one wants to see any of us anyway" Shika agreed boredly.

"Actually i think the may want to see Sara's match if they knew she was in the exams" Shino stated quietly, causing both Naruto and Shika to freak.

"Did you have to jump us like that?" Shika asked "What do you mean anyway?"

"Sara is the youngest of the prodigy siblings" he stated as i felt a bang in my heart, all three of them turned to me.

"Who are the prodigy siblings?" Naruto asked confused

"You see" i started "My brother was prodigy who graduated the academy at five, he specalized in Taijutsu and fuujutsu, and when i was born, i had a great talent and was considered a prodigy too, soon after people called the two of us the prodigy siblings"

Before anything else is said, Garaa looked over at Naruto who glared in return, Shika and i kept on looking between them.

But i turn away when i felt someone looking at me, and my eyes met Yuu's.

"Anyway" Shika said standing in front of Me. "Where is Sasuke? If he doesnt come he will be disqualfied"

"I dont know i sent Miyuki to get him" I said as i glanced to see a ninja talking to Genma.

"Who is Miyuki?" Naruto asked "One of my summons"

Suddenly Genma turned to the crowd as the other ninja dissappeared, announcing that Sasuke's match will be postponed. Naruto and I sighed in relief.