Chapter 12: Chunin exams

So here is thenew chappy enjoy, and sorry for not uploading as much as before, not my fault stupid school, and stupid homework, seriously my homeworks, when ever i finish one a new one gets added anyway enjoy vote comment and fan!!!

sorry for any typing errors, or grammer errors didnt have time to check it!!!

Sara Pov

It has been about a week and a half, since i reacquainted with my old friends and met the other genins, I found later on it was Kohana and Hideo sensei's idea, with the help of the other senseis.

When i looked back at when i told both Naruto ans Sasuke, it wasn't as emotional, propably because was being his usual emo self, and Naruto busy with trainning,

Anyway, since then i have been avoiding running into any of the genins, afraid of any questions they might ask about my parent's death, My team and I have been back on D rank missions for a week now, i have been basically, attending the mission quietly, and leaving as soon as we are done, they were always busy bickering anyway to notice me.

This morning was no difference, i was heading to our usual meeting spot, after dropping Kohana at the academy, i was taking my time walking, that I'm two hours late.

"Hey!Sara!" A voice called, i turned to the owner, it was.....what's her name?....Ino right!

She came running at me from inside the yamanaka flower shop, she was wearing an apron above her usual attire.

"Hi" i said with a small smile. "Do you need something? cause I'm kinda of late!"

"Just answere one question" she asked me with a tone that i recoginized as the same one Sakura uses when talking about Sasuke "Do you like Sasuke?" Bingo!

"Nope" i answered simply "Just teammates" who used to be friends "anyway i need to go now see you around" i said while walking away with a wave.

"Bye!" she shouted after me with cheery voice.

I continue walking, if i remeber correctly, i only had one crush before, and i dont think it counts, after all i was only four back then.

"You're Late!" Naruto shouted as soon as i arrive at the bridge, "Youre even more late then Kakashi sensei!" i glance around to see Kakashi was already here.

"Sorry, a black cat crossed my path so i had to take the long way here!" i pulled a Kakashi with a smile, scratching my chin, Sakura and Naruto anime fall, while Kakashi and Sasuke sweatdrop.

"Anyway!" Kakashi said "Lets go we have a few missions to do!"

"Yeah!" Naruto fistpumbed the air "I'm ready for the next challenge, Believe it!"

the next challenge of buying grocery, or babysitting.

we ended up doing some D ranks, which Naruto ended up messing every single one.

First, we had to pull some weeds out of a lady's garden, Naruto pulled all the weeds, alright, and he even pulled all the herps as well, he ended up with a good beating from the lady, and we all got yelled, even Kakashi sensei got yelled at.

Secondly, we had to pull trash from a river, Naruto slipped over, and the current was about to drift him over the edge, when Sasuke saved him.

Thirdly, we had to walk dogs, Naruto chose the biggest, strongest, and bulkist one, he ended being dragged through a mine field.

How he became a ninja is beyond me!

we were walking back through the village, my team looking a little dishevelled, did i forget to mention, that my clone did all my work, i just rested through the entire day, and even read some pages from a book.