chapter 34: Old friends!

So just last night I came home after my first college exam which was a math midterm I have done well except for this one problem anyway I finished this chapter and when I tried to publish it, it wouldn't because wattpad was under maintenance so blame wattpad for a day delay.

Sara Pov

It was safe to say that since last night the genins were all tense not sure what to expect, except Naruto that seemed more distracted with the fact that we were in the air again.

I was a bit more nervous about the fact that I was going back there after so long, especially since I was only going back because of what was happening there.

"I have a question though!" Shouted Shika, grabbing our attention "Why would they target the village?"

"Because of the kekkei genkai of the Hiroshi clan" Kakashi was the one to answer "It was after all extinct until a few years back"

"Remember the third user, the kunoich we told you about?" Sensei asked them, to which he received nodding from most of the genins "Well she was in the end a traitor to our clan and our village, during the first ninja war she died killing all of our clan users with her at the time, even though there weren't many of them, but also prior to that she stole most of our clan scrolls regarding our kekkei genkai. Thus making it extinct since most people wasn't stupid enough to risk their lives to try master the unknown"

"I take an offend in that" I said pouting "besides it's not like I am the only one"

"So that's why they attacked your village, because they're after the other users!" Shino stated making me shake my head.

"Not because there would be no way to know that there are others like me" I told him "Whoever attacked knows the location of the village and the island, which is why the most likely know why the village was protected with a genjutsu barrier, They're probably after the source of our kekkei genkai, they're probably after The Hāto no ishidatami, the stone of heart"

"We're here" Daichi, who I was riding this time, told us stooping our conversation for now.

"Ok everyone gets ready for landing" Asuma told them as we started making our way down through the clouds.

Naruto screamed along with Sakura and Ino as we tilted down and started making it a bit fast, before stopping suddenly above water of the sea once we were beneath the clouds.

"Aren't we going to land?" Choji asked nervously, making Shou sigh.

"If we go through the barrier like this you guys will fall into the water because you wouldn't be able to pass" He explained to them.

I landed off Daichi with chakra at the bottom of my feat, so did Hideo sensei as we walked a bit ahead of the others.

"Remember the hand signs?" He asked me quietly to which I nodded

"Like the back of my hands" I told him as we both started weaving hand signs.

"Release!!" we both said putting our hands forward and touching the invisible surface. Soon enough where we touched it two circles started expanding connecting together in mid process and making a gate for everyone to pass.

We both steeped aside allowing the flock with ninjas on their back to pass through the opening once everyone was inside the two of us passed as well and the gate started to close behind us restoring the barrier to its original form.

I looked back at everyone standing at the shore of the island; most of them were staring in awe at the scene.

The island was as beautiful as I remembered if not even more, just beyond the shore was a forest with tall green trees, just at the other end you could see the tops of the large mountains that surrounded that part of it, in-between was the village we were heading to but you couldn't see it from here.