Chapter 28:The bet

Here's a new chapter  i Think it might be better than the last few since i finally added an orginal part hope you like it

Sara pov

So after both of the sanins recognized each other we sat at the same booth with Tsuanada and some other women who I found out her name to be Shizune.

Tsuanada had brown eyes and blonde hair tied into two loose ponytails and also a violet rhombus mark on her forehead.

While Shizune was a fair-skinned woman of average height and slender build with black eyes and hair. Her hair was straight and shoulder-length with bangs that covered her ears and framed her face.

Naruto and I were eating while the others were drinking sake. silence covered our table for the most.

'I can't believe we actually found her' I thought 'I mean she is really here and we manage to convince her to come back to the village, than she could heal Sauske, Kakashi....and maybe myself as well.

The question is how to convince her, what does Jiraya have on his mind?'

 "It's like a Reunion" Tsunade said quietly breaking the silence "All the old faces coming back at the same time"

'So that means...' I thought as my eyes widened a bit.

"You mean Orochimaru" Jiraya told her after pouring her more sake "So what happened?"

"ah nothing much we said hello that's about it" She answered while taking out a deck of cards.

'Now why don't I believe that' I thought.

She started shuffling the deck of cards.

"Well then!" She started placing the deck on the table between her and Jiraya "why have you been looking for me?"

"I will cut right to the chase" He told her taking the deck and cutting it and placing it on the table again."Tsunade, in it's wisdom the village has come to the decision to name you as the fifth hokage"

everyone was completely shocked about what he said, especially Naruto who was shocking on his food now.

Tsunade started dealing cards to both of them.

'Fifth hokage?!' I thought looking at the blond woman 'I didn't expect that but if she does accept than she will come back to the village with us, that's what we need exactly right now. Other than helping Sauske and Kakashi, the village needs a hokage right now and who's better than one of the legendery Sanins'

"You heard about the Third Hokage?" Jiraya asked her after they were both holding five cards.

"It was Orochimaru who did it right?" she said "I heard about it, in fact he told me himself"

"Hold on a second!" Naruto shouted "You're saying he's the one who killed the old man! Who is this Orochimaru guy?"

"He's one of the sanins like Tsunade here and yours truly" Jiraya replied

"But then why?" Naruto asked "The sanin are all from the leaf village, right? why did he do it?"

"Who are those brats you got with you?" Tsunade asked referring to Naruto and I.

"This Naruto Uzumaki and Sara Hiroshi" Jiraya introduced us, but what caught my attention was her eyes widening at Naruto's name.

"OK wait a second!" Naruto shouted louder standing up and slamming his fist on the table "I haven't finished yet".

"So this guy" Naruto continued turning to Jiraya "You know his the one who murdered the hokage. what have you done about it?

He's a sanin, He's one of you guys. why is he still walking around? Why haven't you caught him? and oh yeah what about her being the fifth hokage"